Mark Ronson: 'Michael Jackson Was A Magical Pied Piper To Kids'

Ha Ha, I like how you have only Michael's eyes moving and about the rhyme, I used to try to say this when I was a kid. I hope Ronson is suggesting that Michael was a Pied Piper in the sense that his music was "magical" to kids just like the pied piper.

lol me to as a kid i always try to say that nursey Rhyme
too

Insignificant as Mark Ronson may be to you or anyone else here, what he is saying now was needed more back then. Michael really needed anyone who knew him well to of spoken out in the trail or on the talk circuit to speak and share their PERSONAL experiences about Michael. THANK YOU Wade Robinson and Brett Barnes thank God for you and a few others that did the right thing and was THERE. Yes, he needed him, he needed him and others to share who the real Michael Jackson was against what the media i.e the Diane Diamonds, Harvey Levin (TMZ) and what the Gloria Aldridge, and a host of them were saying abiut him soiling his character at any change they got. You recall all those “unnamed sources” said this or saw that. I recall all the elaborate stories about MJ’s fascination with young boys. Yes, MJ WAS NOT PERFECT, or a super hero. He made a lot bad decisions and he WAS human after all.

When it really, really mattered he surely did NEED him or they to say, I’ve spent time with this man and he was like, “ A Magical Pied Piper to kids" etc and nothing sinister or bad EVER happened. My family and I spent time with this man, vacationed with this man and enjoyed holidays with this man. Yes, Ronan where were you? Does it matter now? Not really. It did when MJ could hear it. We all know many people turned their backs then. Yes, we know how certain individuals and their families enjoyed themselves on his money, his generosity and kindness when it really MATTERED and COUNTED they turned their backs. I sure wish Michael was here to see and hear all the love. Very, very sad.

Butterfly26;3006434 said:
Insignificant as Mark Ronson may be to you or anyone else here, what he is saying now was needed more back then. Michael really needed anyone who knew him well to of spoken out in the trail or on the talk circuit to speak and share their PERSONAL experiences about Michael. THANK YOU Wade Robinson and Brett Barnes thank God for you and a few others that did the right thing and was THERE. Yes, he needed him, he needed him and others to share who the real Michael Jackson was against what the media i.e the Diane Diamonds, Harvey Levin (TMZ) and what the Gloria Aldridge, and a host of them were saying abiut him soiling his character at any change they got. You recall all those “unnamed sources” said this or saw that. I recall all the elaborate stories about MJ’s fascination with young boys. Yes, MJ WAS NOT PERFECT, or a super hero. He made a lot bad decisions and he WAS human after all.

When it really, really mattered he surely did NEED him or they to say, I’ve spent time with this man and he was like, “ A Magical Pied Piper to kids" etc and nothing sinister or bad EVER happened. My family and I spent time with this man, vacationed with this man and enjoyed holidays with this man. Yes, Ronan where were you? Does it matter now? Not really. It did when MJ could hear it. We all know many people turned their backs then. Yes, we know how certain individuals and their families enjoyed themselves on his money, his generosity and kindness when it really MATTERED and COUNTED they turned their backs. I sure wish Michael was here to see and hear all the love. Very, very sad.

I agree. They were so many hollywood people who spent time with him and knew him. Where were they--afraid to have their name associated with him. What a shame.

Butterfly26;3006434 said:

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Maybe he just wasnt asked about Michael back then, and he is being asked about him now. Did any of you think about that?

Maybe he just wasnt asked about Michael back then, and he is being asked about him now. Did any of you think about that?

Stop depriving people of people to hate.

They only have Oprah, Jermaine, Janet, Lisa-Marie, Quincy, Jennifer Lopez, Lady Gaga, Justin Timberlake, Sony.....

Stop depriving people of people to hate.

They only have Oprah, Jermaine, Janet, Lisa-Marie, Quincy, Jennifer Lopez, Lady Gaga, Justin Timberlake, Sony.....

Sorry, how inconsiderate of me! Soon they would have nothing left to talk about.:eek:

Guys, chill out a bit please. This is only going to cause arguments so reign it in before it explodes. Thanks.

Please no arguements here. I was stating the obvious. It's not about being asked. It about speaking up for someone you cared about, had a friendship etc etc. Maybe it wasn't that at all. Silly me. I feel sorry for MJ he had a lot of fake, phoney, users and pretenders in his life. They sure had no problem getting what they wanted.

I've said all I'm going to say on this. You can take or leave it. Peace V*

Threads like this are just ASKING for arguements. Lets be honest.

But yeah, i'll pack it in.

Back