Mark Ronson: 'Michael Jackson Was A Magical Pied Piper To Kids'

rockstar

Proud Member
Mark Ronson: 'Michael Jackson Was A Magical Pied Piper To Kids'

As if we didn't know...

011010_mronson1.jpg

Producer Mark Ronson has said that he thought that the late Michael Jackson had an "effect" on kids and that he was a "magical Pied Piper" because the children who liked him.
Ronson, who recently revealed that he used to stay at the King of Pop's home when he was a child, has talked to Shortlist about how Jackson was loved by kids.
The music producer, who helped Amy Winehouse on her Back To Black record, said: "All kids love Michael Jackson, he had some sort of effect.
"I would watch footage of him when I was older and you'd see these kids of 12 and 13 who weren't even born the last time he put out a good album but they'd be screaming and fainting. "It's just so crazy that in some ways he was like this magical Pied Piper."
Ronson also went on to say that he thought that Jackson was just a "big kid".
He said: "He was just like a big kid. He just seemed like a kid that never really got to grow up."

here is link:http://www.taletela.com/news/3062/mark-ronson-michael-jackson-was-a-magical-pied-piper-to-kids

Whats coming? :blink:

L.o.v.e.
Romi

lol you cant see the direction this will take in the media? You cant see the following questions they will have for him?

As for his hair.... he looks like he had the crap scared out of him and his hair turned white...

GinnyJackson;3002418 said:
lol you cant see the direction this will take in the media? You cant see the following questions they will have for him?

As for his hair.... he looks like he had the crap scared out of him and his hair turned white...
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Ohhh… you're talking about the media? :lol: Nvm. Gocha! :cheeky:

But what he said was true… Michael has that effect on children… I mean most fans from the 70/80/90's have loved him since they were children (2 y.o.) SO I get it…but if the media trys anything to do with this info…They're gonna be sounding like a broken' record! :smilerolleyes:

L.o.v.e.
Romi

The worst thing he said was the part about them not even being alive the last time he put out a good album.

Cant see anything wrong with the rest of it.

What yall mean where were they when HE need them?? I dont get it

I think its a good article but yes, where were these people when Michael need them.

Personally,I don't see it as such a good article.I think we're so used to trash that when we see something that is not blatantly negative we are relieved.Maybe I'm just tired of seeing people talk and I'm taking things as they're not but the general tone of his words bothers me.It's like he finds it so unusual,or as he said "crazy".And let's not forget that "the last time he put out a good album" remark.

Were was he before, you ask? Hiding the fact he had anything to do with Michael,I suppose :

Mark Ronson, the brother of Samantha Ronson, is a producer, and in a new interview, he discusses his childhood memories of Neverland Ranch, and why he chose not to reveal his times of staying over to his friends when he was young.
Ronson felt that his friends wouldn't believe him, or if they did, they wouldn't want to hear about it. He said: "If I bragged about it I knew that one of two things would happen: a) the kids would think that I was full of s*** or b) they would think I was obnoxious and I'd get a slap for it. All in all, it was better to say nothing."

http://www.examiner.com/jackson-fam...-ronson-reveals-staying-at-king-of-pop-s-home

I guess now it's the perfect time to let the world know,since he just released a new album.:doh:

dont really know who this guy is or care but kinda ironic that i was supposed to be working at his concert tonight but got taken off cause out of a 2400 capacity venue he only managed to sell 800 tickets!

Where were these people when Michael needed them?

Yeah, thats all Michael was thinking through the trial. I sure could use Mark Ronson right about now, that would really help me out.

Last edited:
the direction is clear but we are not buying!michael was a true sweetheart!

You didnt read the rest of my post.

I did and I still think the same :)

What I was trying to say is: Sometimes the media doesn't have to think hard to make headlines because people can use certain words in their interviews that they know it would be great to call the attention.

What's wrong with this headline? nothing wrong for me, (even I used to call MJ that way when I was a teenager:) ) but could mean a different thing for people outside. It's all I'm saying.

hurrr look at me i'm conformist thriller was his only good album HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

What yall mean where were they when HE need them?? I dont get it

^o_O.....:doh:

What they mean is that people like this Mark Ronson is saying nice stuff about MJ now but, where was his support when MJ needed him like during the allegations! I would have to ask the same! But I appreciate what he said anyways except for the whole albums comment thing he said!

2vb3nd1.gif

Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers;
A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked;
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?

:moonwalk:

2vb3nd1.gif

Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers;
A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked;
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?

:moonwalk:
Ha Ha, I like how you have only Michael's eyes moving and about the rhyme, I used to try to say this when I was a kid. I hope Ronson is suggesting that Michael was a Pied Piper in the sense that his music was "magical" to kids just like the pied piper.

Back