Mark Lester Talks About His Friendship With Michael

Re: Mark Lester talking about MJ

OK here's what Mark said

His views on Living With Michael Jackson - ''Well i met Martin Bashir in Germany and i thought he was a creep and i was proven right when i watched that Documantary. It was disscusting, and if they had showen the real interview without bashir twisting things people would have seen Michael for who he really is which a nice guy''

His views on the lies that surround Michael - ''When i hear all the lies about Michael it just makes me very, very angry. They don't know Michael, they've never met Michael and if they did know Michael they would know that the alot of things that are said about him are compleat rubbish''

his views on the tabloids - ''Well you can never stop the idiots from producing what they think their mornic readers want to read, it makes me very angry when the media report lies about Michael. If they only knew him, none of them know him, so it's all just rumor and gossip and it really annoyes me''

His favorite MJ video - ''My Favorite Michael Jackson video is Smooth Criminal''
THANX A MILLION :cheers:

Seriosly:wild:? Whats an IP Adress and where do I look for it?
well for youtube it is:

208.65.153.251 (put this code into the place you normally put youtube.com into, the head page of youtube should then if it works come up!)

well for youtube it is:

208.65.153.251 (put this code into the place you normally put youtube.com into, the head page of youtube should then if it works come up!)
LOL ,it doesnt work, but thanx for the effort, I appreciate it..:cheers:

mark lester rocks!!! one of the very few TRUE friends that michael has. hes stood by him thru everything hes been thru and hes never used him in any way and that makes him a wonderful human being in my eyes. hes been friends with him for so many years and not even once he tried to use his friendship and closeness with michael to get publicity himself. never shared michaels private life with anyone. never went on tv to gossip about him. a true friend like frank tyson and elizabeth taylor and a few others of course. God bless him and his family. :flowers:

Mark been defending Mike since the '93 allegations. He been knowing Mike since they both were 14. Mark just turned 50.

mark lester rocks!!! one of the very few TRUE friends that michael has. hes stood by him thru everything hes been thru and hes never used him in any way and that makes him a wonderful human being in my eyes. hes been friends with him for so many years and not even once he tried to use his friendship and closeness with michael to get publicity himself. never shared michaels private life with anyone. never went on tv to gossip about him. a true friend like frank tyson and elizabeth taylor and a few others of course. God bless him and his family. :flowers:

I would count Chris Tucker on that one as well, of course people always ask bout Mike to him but he does not say much, from what i have seen.

yes and Michael did say he could count his true friends on one hand...so...we know that Mark Lester is one of them...:)

I love Frank Dileo for his Mobster style... He was cool in Goodfellas.

His gangster style rubs off onto Mike, I love it, lol.

Back