March 11, 2009 - More Dates Added to London O2

Ok all you MJ veterans, what is the longest run of concerts he's had as a solo artist?

People who DOUBT Michael Jackson, usually end up with egg on their face. I'm just saying!

yep.. you are right on that one...

if Madonna and can do it.. I am doubly sure Michael can as well...and he is going to break Prince's record with 25 sold out shows at the O2..when Friday comes...

Sept. 29th is on Michaeljacksonlive.com now!

well its 7:08p EST in the USA and the website says this

We have now sold out of the presale ticket allocation for 30 shows. Michael Jackson has agreed to add more shows, so you still have a chance to get tickets on presale.

We know that many of you have experienced frustrating delays so far and we apologise for these problems.

Demand for tickets is unprecedented, so please be patient and do keep trying.

If you have not yet been successful in purchasing tickets with your code, it WILL still work.

If you have registered but you haven’t yet received a presale code – there’s still a chance you will receive one tomorrow, so keep your eyes peeled and keep checking your inbox!

wow....
About 10,000 tickets for each of the ten concerts announced last week went on sale yesterday morning on Ticketmaster to fans who had registered their interest on Jackson’s website.
However, demand was so high that the website crashed, leading the promoters to announce another 20 dates — which also quickly sold out. It is thought that nearly 300,000 seats have been sold so far. The remaining tickets for each show will go on sale tomorrow.

http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/music/article5891378.ece

thats already about 15 shows sold out and the main sale of tickets is not until Friday.. oh boy

wow.......

Originally Posted by TSCM
http://mjjr.net/news-i395-6.html

Jackson's Albums Soar High After American Idol Special!

As predicted, Michael Jackson's albums have quickly soared in sales following the two-hour special Michael Jackson themed American Idol on Tuesday. The sales figures are expected to climb even higher during the next 24-48 hours as more details trickle in. On Amazon, a variety of Michael Jackson's albums have already jumped to the top movers and shakers list. Less than five hours after the broadcast, "The Essential Michael Jackson" has increased its sales by 2,377% and went from rank 8,001 to 323 of all music sold on Amazon. "Thriller 25" has seen an increase of 411% (ranked 171), "Number Ones" increased by 384%, and "Off the Wall" by 260%. Each of the previously mentioned albums are already within the top 25 largest increased music sales on Amazon. Since Amazon's figures are calculated based on 24-hour trends, the total impact of sales may not be realized for another day or so. Sales on iTunes are also increasing, with "The Essential Michael Jackson" showcased at the top of the home page, on a special sale in connection to American Idol. Other Jackson albums are climbing the iTunes Pop charts as well.

All 13 of the Michael Jackson covers performed on American Idol, in their extended studio versions, can be purchased and downloaded from iTunes by clicking HERE.

"The Essential Michael Jackson" can be purchased and downloaded from iTunes by clicking HERE.

Source: MJJR.net

Wow, the media may not be kind to Michael all the time, but when it comes to promotion for his work, he can not and will not be ignored.

It's great that more dates will be set up, if there any dates for Michael to perform in Canada, could anyone please let me know okay? Thanx

Thats totally crazy!!! First of all it's really well done by a man who has reached that age, this also proofs that Michael must be in perfect shape and that he is not dying ()I know we've made that clear but yesterday I read an article that Michael reportedly should've asked Janet to take his kids 'cause he was dying. Like hellooow, wake up? Haven't you realized what has been going on the past week??

Michael is really back! I hope that he can handle 45 concerts!! .... but I can understand that it's the trips to different countries that is the toughest part of touring, so doing it this way is smart... but think about it!! In the beginning we had 10 concerts, now we have 45!!

"Amazon, a variety of Michael Jackson's albums have already jumped to the top movers and shakers list. Less than five hours after the broadcast, "The Essential Michael Jackson" has increased its sales by 2,377% and went from rank 8,001 to 323 of all music sold on Amazon. "Thriller 25" has seen an increase of 411% (ranked 171), "Number Ones" increased by 384%, and "Off the Wall" by 260%. Each of the previously mentioned albums are already within the top 25 largest increased music sales on Amazon. "

:punk::punk::punk::bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:dancin::dancin::dancin:

"Michael Jackson is The God of Pop"

Im just bummed im not psycialy alble to make such a trip bur its wonderful that there are gonna be so many shows stupid handicap geting in the way of my michael jackson fun like it gets in the way of my other fun boo

The Essential Michael Jackson" has increased its sales by 2,377%

:lol:

2377 % that's really crazy!!

Back