Man/Woman in the Mirror

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date

Dangerous Incorporated

Guests
0418_rhianna_michael_x17_ap.jpg

TMZ

Makes me wonder if theyve been hanging together for MJs future projects?

Dang, she looks really cool in that jacket. And she is soooo rockin the Michael hair! She is so cute.

I wonder if that jacket is from the Balmain collection like the one Beyonce was wearing/

I hope so, I would rather see her come on for WBSS for a Please Dont Stop The Music twist, instead of Akon for WBSS 08

not me. i don't like please don't stop. but if you're gunna have one, you might as well have both.

but one thing's for sure..rihanna is just another of the long line of followers of Michael Jackson. that pic proves it.

edit: dammit. now i can't get the song out my head.

Last edited:
I see the bigger picture here. Michael's legendary style is obviously being celebrated out there right now, and this is the best time ever....with the new tour and all.

not me. i don't like please don't stop. but if you're gunna have one, you might as well have both.

but one thing's for sure..rihanna is just another of the long line of followers of Michael Jackson. that pic proves it.

key word in my statement RATHER! hehe

OMG - that is awesome!! Can somebody please, please post the address for the thread with the details about this fashion line that has the details like the name of the designer, the photo of Beyonce wearing it etc?

The one that Beyonce was wearing was by Balmain. I don't know who designed the one Rihanna is wearing. But if it is another designer, then this must be the year of the MJ military jacket.

What I want to know is what ever happened to the MJ line from Christian Audigier?

^^^
Collection: Balmain S/S 09
Designer: Christophe Decarnin
Price range: Up to $15,000.00 a piece

00010m.jpg

00160m.jpg

00370m.jpg

OMG - that is awesome!! Can somebody please, please post the address for the thread with the details about this fashion line that has the details like the name of the designer, the photo of Beyonce wearing it etc?

lol..that's Rihanna...not Beyonce

OMG, so both Beyonce's and Rihanna's jacket are a part of the Balmain collection. How sweet. They really look nice. I like the black one better, but $15,000 is way out of my price range.

Both girls look really good in the jackets. I hope to see more hollywood celebs rocking these jackets.

Michael and his jackets are back!

I really want both jackets!!!!

maybe I should sell all my MJ tickets, costumes, my autograph and some posters..
and buy a jacket like that?

or maybe not.. hehe

but I really want one. they are "ownage!!!!"

Why do I get the image of the Beatles/SgtPepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band album cover and pics? Minus the epaulets on their shoulders/jackets then, takes me way back with the reemergence of this style. :cheeky:

Hah, that pic of Hendrix is way cool.

I like Beyonce's jacket better too but Rihanna is rockin the hair too. Girlfriend looks good. I hope she testifies against Chris and not for Chris.

Back