Making a Valentines Video for Michael! :)

2 more days to submit your photos! I only have gotten a few so far. Remember you can photoshop them if thats easier or make a graphic. have fun! :)

Starlight, I'm starting on mine right now! I should be finished soon. :)

Edit: Just sent mine! Let me know if you got it.

Last edited:
2 more days to submit your photos! I only have gotten a few so far. Remember you can photoshop them if thats easier or make a graphic. have fun! :)

OK so the deadline will be Wednesday I will try my best. I am in ! :D

Hey, MJstarlight!! :hi:

I wanted to make sure you received my photo. (My name is Leeanna)

Thanks! :)

Hope I can send mine still today.
I was trying to add some clip art, hearts and stuff .. tried it with my video programme but didn't work. Do you know any website where I can do it? Or else, my pic would be so simple, imo, but I didn't have anyone who took it for me, if ya know what I mean ;)

I just sent mine to you Shayla :D hope you 'll get it and put it in the vdo too

thank you so much for doing this vdo for our beloved Michael

He would love it. Can't wait to see

Happy Valentine's day to you guys all . L.O.V.E love !

Oh shiiiiiit, I forgot! Didn't know the deadline! And now I don't have time anymore to make anything perhaps tonight. :doh:
Hmm...guess I have to live with that, haha. Can't wait to see the result! :heart:

Hope I can send mine still today.
I was trying to add some clip art, hearts and stuff .. tried it with my video programme but didn't work. Do you know any website where I can do it? Or else, my pic would be so simple, imo, but I didn't have anyone who took it for me, if ya know what I mean ;)

how about http://www.blingee.com
they always have cool stuff there :)

I'm hoping to get a bit more. I've still only recieved a few. If you can submit yours by Friday that would be great, thanks so much! :)

hey everyone sorry for the delay! :) I am in the process of editing now. Its getting there! and will get it up sometime in the morning or afternoon! :)

Hey I missed it! I sent a photo of me & a good friend of mine anyways a few minutes ago, since I read you didnt have many pictures,my friend is a huge MJ fan shes wearing red&black and a MJ t-shirt in her pic. mines just plain jane... either way Thanks for doing this!! :wub:

^

thanks so much!! :hug: I am still editing right now so its not too late :)

Awww I love it, Shay! How cool that you put some pics of me in it, yay! :D
That end is just beautiful...the closing of the book and the letters.

Well done everyone, love all the contributions! :heart:

thank you !! VDO is beautiful :) I love PetVille Vday candy and rose petals etc. Love it

5 stars xoxo

Wow, lovely pictures everybody! Amazing job starlight, it's so beautiful. :heart:
:hug: I love it.

Michael, we love you. Happy Valentine's Day with all our L.O.V.E. You are my Valentine. :wub:
Love lives forever.

Ohhh Shayla...It's beautiful!! :cry: & :huggy: Michael would be proud. You are talented Shay* :angel:
Thank You sooo much!! :wub:

That was absolutely beautiful..made me cry.....you did a fantastic job...thank you..

Ah, I totally spaced this until it was too late. What a beautiful video :cry: :heart:

Back