Make up

dude... his nose..... so sad what he's done to it.

I know i'm going off topic but this is the first time i see his final nose so clearly and closely..wow such a shame.

It would be nice if people didn't comment on Michael's nose in that way. It was his business.

Ahh Michael looks so gorgeous in that disney video he is so stunning. I love the way he looks at all times really I think he is so beautiful.

Julia

I don't like the red lipstick... I don't care about the make-up in general, but that red lipstick didn't do him justice.. :ph34r:

Hey you guys, I wonder if we ever saw him without make-up in the last years? He always had something on right, maybe only eye-liner or somehting, but still.
No judgement by the way, I loved the way he looked, every single day! :)

It would be nice if people didn't comment on Michael's nose in that way. It was his business.

It is and i'm NOT judging him for it.. but as i said it was the first time seeing it up close so...

He looked good all the time and he's stunning, but I do prefer him without certain make up. I think that some colours were poorly chosen for his skin tone. However, if Michael insisted on them, then fine - it's his face. I just think more natural and softer tones would have been better/more appropriate for everyday wear. The stage make up was always on point though :)

Back