Magic Johnson speaks about Michael on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'

The guy on the left could be Tatum's father Ryan O'Neal (Love Story; Paper Moon; Farrah's boyfriend)?!

WOW, I have never seen this pic before! Tatum looks cute and imagine Michael and her had a crush on each other at the time. :)

This was awesome. Thank you for posting this-I love hearing all the wonderful stories about Mike from his friends. Makes me miss him so much more, not like that's possible.

This was awesome. Thank you for posting this-I love hearing all the wonderful stories about Mike from his friends. Makes me miss him so much more, not like that's possible.
Yeah :(

I love Magic.

I never realized he was also a "MJ", lol. Mike is so cute for working with him and Jordan. the three MJs.

I love the applause right after magic says "he was smart and fun"

Thnks for posting, bless you Magic

Thank you for posting this it was nice to see Magic talking positive about Michael.

Julia

The guy on the left could be Tatum's father Ryan O'Neal (Love Story; Paper Moon; Farrah's boyfriend)?!

WOW, I have never seen this pic before! Tatum looks cute and imagine Michael and her had a crush on each other at the time. :)

no, that's not Ryan O'Neal.

You're right, that is not Ryan O'Neal, but could it be...Chevy Chase?

Nice li'l trivia there, by the way!

Ahhhh! I miss Mike so much:(. But I just love Majic's memoirs with our Angel! Luv Magic, too!:D

Being a longtime fan. This doesn't surprise. Growing up with the Jacksons you heard more good things about them than bad. With Michael, he was always spoken highly of.

I can't see it :(

It says: This video contains content from Jimmy Kimmel Live, who has decided to block it in your country.

I found another one that I can view here. Here's the link for anyone who can't see the first one. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBp6pqdjG38

Skip to just before 2 minutes in.

awww....damn, Jimmy Kimmel has decided to block this in my country....

I can't see it :(

It says: This video contains content from Jimmy Kimmel Live, who has decided to block it in your country.

I found another one that I can view here. Here's the link for anyone who can't see the first one. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBp6pqdjG38

Skip to just before 2 minutes in.

oooh, thanks for this! Magic Johnson is awesome! This made me smile...:D

oooh, thanks for this! Magic Johnson is awesome! This made me smile...:D

No problem. I really enjoyed that. It's always nice to see an interview where the person is telling fun stories like that.

Back