Magic Johnson speaks about Michael on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'

What awesome stories Magic shared. How sweet!

It's interesting that Kimmel was suprised about their friendship and wondered why he didn't know. Celebrities have private lives and unless the paparazzi or some tabloid is creating stuff we really don't know the initimate details of their lives because it's their business.

Last edited:
Something nice to watch. I watch things sometimes and can't believe what I am hearing from 'friends' and 'family' but this was really very nice.

Awesome, i like what he says about people thinking he's this crazy guy and that's not true, that he was a very smart and fun guy, very good of him to say that, very needed. Does he go on about MJ in part 2 or not ? I don't see a part 2 but i wonder if they say some more.

Didn't Magic Johnson by the way fought the AIDS he had? Or was that a different Basketball player?

If I remember correctly, Magic has the HIV virus, but not full-blown AIDS.

Magic Johnson also went on tour with The Jacksons on the Triumph Tour, as seen in photos from the brillaint book Michael Jackson: Before He Was King.

I love hearing people who knew him for ages speak about him like that. All the memories! FIRECRACKERS! WOOT WOOT. Thanks for sharing, M.J!!

Thanks for posting. I love Magic; he's one of my favorite players. I'm glad he shared these stories about Mike.

Thanks for posting! I've always loved Magic Johnson and now I love him more!

Great to hear Magic Johnson share stories of what Michael was really like. thank you for posting!

thanks...Magic Johnson..a great guy:yes:

it's really important to emphasize the word 'smart'. and i'm glad Magic did that, because people keep thinking MJ wasn't smart.

thank you i enjoyed that video, now lets all throw a couple of firecrackers and cherry bombs, lol

wHY DOES JK THINK IT WAS CHILDISH to play with fire crackers. Anyway people have there picture of what is 'normal" and when you do the opposite you don't fit in. by Doesn't grown men play with firecrackers on july 4th?

OK fans, here's tonight's quiz.

Can you name the 7 American celebrities in this 1979 photo?
(And tell us what each of these 7 is best known for too.)

Marty In LA

(click to enlarge)
MJandfriends.jpg

Victory2004 thank you for posting about that video, it cheered me up. I learned something new about MJ.

Marty the only celebs I know in that pic are MJ, Randy Jackson, Dan Ackroyd, and Majic Johnson

OK fans, here's tonight's quiz.

Can you name the 7 American celebrities in this 1979 photo?
(And tell us what each of these 7 is best known for too.)

Marty In LA

(click to enlarge)
MJandfriends.jpg

Clockwise:

At the 12 oclock position is Magic Johnson - basketball LA Lakers

Then Michael Jackson - God's chosen to rule the Milky Way

Margot Kidder - Superman Actress

Dan Ackroyd - comedian/actor - Ghostbusters/Saturday Night Live

Don't know - but it could be Tatum O Neill ????

Don't know - side profile

Ray Parker Jr. - saxophonist, most konwn for Ghostbusters theme

Randy Jackson - baby brother to God's chose to rule the Milky Way

Back