Madonna will celebrate Michael!!!! (Pics inside!!)

Re: Madonna will celebrate Michael!!!!

26 years ago, I used to listen to these two, Prince and others, and wonder who would work with who, who each admired. It's beautiful to hear these kinds of things, yet heartbreaking at the same time. Never thought I'd live to see Madonna have to pay respects to Michael. I'm still not able to believe the whole event. I doubt I ever will.

i know, right. sometimes i still can't fully comprehend this situation. well done to Madonna for this

i'm told that she and the dancers will wear the white glove during the last song, give it 2 me ;)

i hope she is sincere and this action is not only a marketing strategy.

The concert on Sky One tonight was recorded in South America. But hopefully they will release the Michael tribute part of her show in the UK.

The concert on Sky One tonight was recorded in South America. But hopefully they will release the Michael tribute part of her show in the UK.

i don't think so! tonight they'll broadcast sticky&sweet live in buenos aires and some rehearsal/backstage footage.
but tomorrow check youtube, you'll find a lot of videos ;)

This is very exciting news. I always knew Madonna was a fan and had a soft spot in her heart for Michael. It was very evident when she defended MJ during an interview around the time of the awful "Living With Michael Jackson" scandal.

I can't wait to see footage of the tribute from the Queen of Pop to the King of Pop.

I still can't believe this is happening. I'm waiting for Ashton Kutcher to pop out and say he punked us.

Back