"Mad monster Michael Jackson"!??

I greatly apreciate what you are all doing , writing them. I just don't have the will for it anymore, i am beyond sick and tired of it and i'm only gonna get worked up about this. They probably won't even reply, and if they do....they'll ridicule him even more in pathetic ways. These idiots are not worth your time.

Still...all the power to ya'll!!!!

Hello Staffordshire Bullterrier,
like I said earlier this is a reputed 146 year old paper.They have published some of my letters already giving them headings like-Don't defame MJ, Magician not monster, MJ's music lives on, Leave the king of Pop alone, and they have clearly stated my words that the article was 'despicable', 'biased', sladerous', 'unjust', etc., that the writer has 'done justice neither to Michael's great artistry nor to his humanity', which all goes to show they are SORRY and they will not print any untruthful, biased, slanderous things about our hero ever!

Last edited:
Is is Pure Jealousy or Raw Hate????????........I can never work it out!!!!!!

As things go...............independent news websites are rapidly taking over the way we receive news. And if my random theory in correct, then the more hate and false news they print, them people will just look at another news website. I say this because these days we have a massive choice in where we choose to receive the latest news and "newspaper" companies are loosing power as we speak.

Anyway, back the subject...................

We should never stop fighting against these people until we WIN!!!!!!!!

Is this really a reputable Paper, i mean that is just pure tabliod rubbish, News of the World wouldn't even print this rubbish, It annoys me when i read an article that claims to be trying to understand Michael without being biased but enevitable they end up claiming something crazy like he wanted to be black or that was guilty in 93 but this type of article doesn't really bother me because it is obvious it is not indept or even trying to be fair, i reckon most people who read this will know it is rubbish.

Is is Pure Jealousy or Raw Hate????????........I can never work it out!!!!!!

As things go...............independent news websites are rapidly taking over the way we receive news. And if my random theory in correct, then the more hate and false news they print, them people will just look at another news website. I say this because these days we have a massive choice in where we choose to receive the latest news and "newspaper" companies are loosing power as we speak.

Anyway, back the subject...................

We should never stop fighting against these people until we WIN!!!!!!!!
You're right!

Back