Macro Jacksons (LOLGraphics) *mature language*

I love this thread! You guys are crazy, lol :lmao:
Here's my only contribution so far:

hatasfingerlickin.jpg

I'm on my way to work now so I'll be Macro making mood again tonight like last night:D

it took me ages to do that GIF I did a few pages back, it just takes practice I guess:)

I'm on my way to work now so I'll be Macro making mood again tonight like last night:D

it took me ages to do that GIF I did a few pages back, it just takes practice I guess:)

lol yes it does but that site won't let me make anymore:( It says something about the gif being too big, but no matter how I re-size it it's always too big
I have 3 more I really wanna make and they would be really funny too
I'm a simpleton though, it takes me a while to figure these things out lol:p

Me too! :punk:

Hey, there's a discovery show I'd like to see! :lol:

Me too!

"Ok if you look closely you can see when it's excited. Now see that, that's when Oprah comes into the room, can you see how fast that excitement faded?! Now did you see when oldmoon20 walked in, how excited it got again! What a wonderful piece of nature it is!"

hehe

Me too!

"Ok if you look closely you can see when it's excited. Now see that, that's when Oprah comes into the room, can you see how fast that excitement faded?! Now did you see when oldmoon20 walked in, how excited it got again! What a wonderful piece of nature it is!"

hehe

:lol: :lol:

Ok, this has nothing to do with Mike, but lol anyway:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgUkQOlFQrA

Back