Macro Jacksons (LOLGraphics) *mature language*

Hey guys, I made my video :woohoo:

2mrbr6w.jpg

I decided I didn't have enough hata macros alone, so I borrowed some. If your name is on this list then I borrowed some of your hata macros you posted to the thread! I only went back to about thread 89 though.

GiveInToMe_
Sils
CaptainEOLove85
tomthedude
elmari
darklight
littlesparrow
MichaelYoureAStud
beccalovesMJ

Here is the link lovelys :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PYtg5MUsU8

If you haven't subscribed to my youtube or friended me you should probably do that while you are watching too ;)

I loved that. Thanks for using my macros. :D

"Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 7"

they're lurking :blink:

where is everyone?

off to shop then bed (been awake a gazillion years I have a mental sleping pattern lol) I shall be back later tonight (uk time about midnight - 1am ish approx) Will try make some more macros then

ttfn everyone

keep on making macros mah fello hoez lol

night/morning (depending on where you are)

off to shop then bed (been awake a gazillion years I have a mental sleping pattern lol) I shall be back later tonight (uk time about midnight - 1am ish approx) Will try make some more macros then

ttfn everyone

keep on making macros mah fello hoez lol

night/morning (depending on where you are)

sweet dreams!
it's 1:37 am here but frankly there's nothing on TV and I don't feel like laying in bed watching stupid shows when I can be on here getting tired:D its the best way to make sure you have some great dreams

hey guys...been a lurker for awhile now. i looovee the macros!! i've made a few. can someone tell me how to post them?

hey guys...been a lurker for awhile now. i looovee the macros!! i've made a few. can someone tell me how to post them?

1. Make sure you have the macros posted on a site like photobucket or imageshack.
2. Take the link of the macro from either site and put it inbetween

If it doesn't make sense than PM me lol or ask someone else because that's the best way I can explain it.
I look forward to seeing your macros!

k here it goes. hope this works. my first one!
roflbot-hK9E.jpg

Last edited:
Back