roflbot16-1.jpg

roflbot17-1.jpg

roflbot9-1.jpg

OK here they are:D

ugly.jpg

courtblah.jpg

sleepy.jpg

mad3.jpg

I've always wanted to do an "interview" type macro sequence...it's not that great but it's all I could think of at the moment lol

question1.jpg

question2.jpg

question3.jpg

question4.jpg

question5.jpg

heheh the interview one is funny
i love the wouldnt you like to know part he looks so cute haha

and the others are great
especially the your face is a whole nother type of ugly im like haha XD aww lol good job :]

Thanks GiveInToMe:D
Yeah it wasn't the best interview one but I just had to lol

I want to make more now lol
If I do I'll post them
you should post more! Well all the lurkers need to post too lol

i just might
in like ten minutes cuz i feel like it haha XD
haha i liked it tho :] it was cute

hehe word they should post we know they are there lol

lol ok
If I think of any really funny ones I will because lately they've been funny but not LMAO type that I really want to do
If they make me want to fall out of my chair than I will post them lol
heheh alrite :]
i cant wait to see some LMAO types then :]

haha some im posting them now hehe
seriously they need to post
im out of ideas after this batch lol
roflbot19-1.jpg

roflbot20-1.jpg

roflbot21-1.jpg

roflbot22-1.jpg

roflbot23-1.jpg

roflbot24-1.jpg

roflbot25-1.jpg

roflbot26-1.jpg

I must say your a genius! lol
I'm trying to think more of out the box.
My problem with these is trying to think about what would mike be saying in a particular scene.
You need to teach me how to make such great macros lol

YAY! another version of this ! this one and the other similar one are just so HILARIOUS!! :hysterical: !!!!!!
i love the interview ones as well i might have to try it sometime!

p.s. I'm making some more macros now, because i haven't done so in a few days! stay tuned!

yay more i cant wait :]

YAY! another version of this ! this one and the other similar one are just so HILARIOUS!! :hysterical: !!!!!!
i love the interview ones as well i might have to try it sometime!

p.s. I'm making some more macros now, because i haven't done so in a few days! stay tuned!

thank you:D
Yeah I saw that other one which is what inspired me for that one.
:clapping: yay!
Your wonderful at macros too!

I must say your a genius! lol
I'm trying to think more of out the box.
My problem with these is trying to think about what would mike be saying in a particular scene.
You need to teach me how to make such great macros lol

haha aww ty you make me blush ya know hehe
haha i dont even think outside of the box i just look at the photo and put whatever comes to mind lol XD
hahaha i dont no how mine are so great
i just started making them like 3 days ago lol xD
but idk i just put what i think shud be on them on them i guess lol XD idk haha but yours are rad to come on 5 dollar foot long is priceless lol XD

haha aww ty you make me blush ya know hehe
haha i dont even think outside of the box i just look at the photo and put whatever comes to mind lol XD
hahaha i dont no how mine are so great
i just started making them like 3 days ago lol xD
but idk i just put what i think shud be on them on them i guess lol XD idk haha but yours are rad to come on 5 dollar foot long is priceless lol XD

Thank you lol
I know that's the first one I think I actually thought "outside" the box. I keep seeing pictures of MJ waving and the number 5 kept popping into my head so I started singing the subway song and started cracking up lol.

Thank you lol
I know that's the first one I think I actually thought "outside" the box. I keep seeing pictures of MJ waving and the number 5 kept popping into my head so I started singing the subway song and started cracking up lol.

haha np :]
hahaha i love that one tho
when i saw it i kept singing the song and thought of like mj copies dancing around holding up there hands like 5 dollar 5 dollar -points to crotches and grabs- 5 dollar foot longs lmao

[Emotional Mood]
Peepz, wanted to drop by to say thanks for this lovely thread!
I love comin' here, wish I had more time to make some my own. This is my favourite part of the day, watching the new macro's....

:D
glad we could help:D
Hey if you ever need cheering up just let me know, I'm not the best macro maker around but I can make special macros for people who need some laughter or to feel some of the Michael love lol
Thanks! :hug: Love your macro's, I'll let u know if I have special requests, LOL!

Back