Macro Jacksons (LOLGraphics) *mature language*

Okay, so y'all stop saying I never contribute -
It's kinda sad, but poignant too - and it's a macro, so... (not mine)
Here it goes:

128917345239212232.jpg

aw so sweet :)

I know right!

I want to make some more so badly but I have no ideas.
But now everyone else is posting so It's all good lol

oh ive seen yours im quite a fan they are amusing as hell :]
i really just look at others and get ideas
then i listen to some form of inspiring music and run with it lol xD

these are so addicting im so mad i didnt start this earlier lmao

oh ive seen yours im quite a fan they are amusing as hell :]
i really just look at others and get ideas
then i listen to some form of inspiring music and run with it lol xD

these are so addicting im so mad i didnt start this earlier lmao

aww thank you *blushes*
Well better late than never.
I'll make some more when I can get my head out of the gutter and think of some clean ones.

aww thank you *blushes*
Well better late than never.
I'll make some more when I can get my head out of the gutter and think of some clean ones.
hahaha no but gutter ones ARE THE BEST!!! haha XD do it do it dont make me beg now lol XD hehe
aw your welcome :]]

the tent in his pants!
im so mad i was to slow to get that lmao XD im having a slow thought night i swear lol i can make macros but simple things like tents i dont get lol xD

hahaha no but gutter ones ARE THE BEST!!! haha XD do it do it dont make me beg now lol XD hehe
aw your welcome :]]

im so mad i was to slow to get that lmao XD im having a slow thought night i swear lol i can make macros but simple things like tents i dont get lol xD

honestly I wish I didn't understand half the things being said in these manhood threads lol in the first time in my life I'm having thoughts that would make people who know me ashamed lol
you would never believe that I was the girl in school that whenever someone would start talking naughty they told me
"hey Mormon girl close your ears"
lol but MJ is just soooo hot .... ok I'm going to stop babbling

honestly I wish I didn't understand half the things being said in these manhood threads lol in the first time in my life I'm having thoughts that would make people who know me ashamed lol
you would never believe that I was the girl in school that whenever someone would start talking naughty they told me
"hey Mormon girl close your ears"
lol but MJ is just soooo hot .... ok I'm going to stop babbling

hahaha XD see for me its not shocking im a perv and i know it but i blame that on in the closet and they dont care about us prison version cuz oft hose jeans and the jeans.... it gets ugly lmao xD ahha but i know some things you read in the manhood thread do make you turn red inthe face lol there are things i read on this other forum about what people wud do to him that i will honestly tell you i never thought were possible lol XD

hahaha XD see for me its not shocking im a perv and i know it but i blame that on in the closet and they dont care about us prison version cuz oft hose jeans and the jeans.... it gets ugly lmao xD ahha but i know some things you read in the manhood thread do make you turn red inthe face lol there are things i read on this other forum about what people wud do to him that i will honestly tell you i never thought were possible lol XD

lol oh I believe it
Well I'm going to be having some crazy dreams tonight for sure.
See you all tomorrow!

Wellll... I'm brand new, and this thread is nearly 100 pages long, so my sincerest apologies if I post a repeat... but I come bearing macros! These were made by me or gals in the Shamone_MJ community on LiveJournal.
6s6m1i.jpg

t899qa.jpg

23ubtcx.jpg

2lvehjs.jpg

a3clk9.jpg

Wellll... I'm brand new, and this thread is nearly 100 pages long, so my sincerest apologies if I post a repeat... but I come bearing macros! These were made by me or gals in the Shamone_MJ community on LiveJournal.
t899qa.jpg

hahaha this one is my favorite :]
and if annie doesnt want cake
i damn well do!

Oh brother LMAO
Few things we have figured out.. dont come into this thread whilst:
Eating
Drinking
Or doing homework..... I just spent the last 15 mins looking fom pages 93 to 99 whilst attempting to do my dt homework... i was trying to write 'makes' and wrote macro instead.... :smilerolleyes: :doh:

But OMG this thread just gets better :hysterical::evil:

Back