Macro Jacksons (LOLGraphics) *mature language*

i couldnt resist...

squished.jpg

soo gonna be late for work lol..ah well

OMG, I didn't think anyone still remembered that song!:D

^^ I had forgotten it until now. I hate the song!! Stays in your head! lol
I know right! I hate that song too! Everytime I see that Macro that song gets stuck in my head..Why did I make it! :lol:

LOVE it! :rofl:

i couldnt resist...

squished.jpg

soo gonna be late for work lol..ah well
:rofl: :hysterical: OMG

OMG hahahah, it actually WAS a piece of plastic!!!:hysterical:
Don't know if anyone already knows, but that guy next to him was from a tvstation here in the Netherlands, and he wanted to interview/meet MJ so bad that he came up with an idea to give him an award for his work for children or something.
But so it actually wasn't real. :')
The guy said Michael never was told it was fake! Poor Mike! :wub:

OMG hahahah, it actually WAS a piece of plastic!!!:hysterical:
Don't know if anyone already knows, but that guy next to him was from a tvstation here in the Netherlands, and he wanted to interview/meet MJ so bad that he came up with an idea to give him an award for his work for children or something.
But so it actually wasn't real. :')
The guy said Michael never was told it was fake! Poor Mike! :wub:

Well that's just rude!! :lol: Why didn't I think of that?? He could have gotten the "Most thought about male in a sexual fantasy" award from me.. :rollin:

Well that's just rude!! :lol: Why didn't I think of that?? He could have gotten the "Most thought about male in a sexual fantasy" award from me.. :rollin:
LOL, hell yeah! We should've done that all together, no doubt he was gonna visit us! :hysterical:

I love these!!!!!! :lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol: I'm cracking up!!!!!!!

Back