Macro Jacksons (LOLGraphics) *mature language*

OK, now I finally get through the pages and pages you'all posted since I was gone, and everyone's stuffed off to bed! Bloomin' cheek :bugeyed

Zipper.jpg

LOVE this!

OMG Seven! Great! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
More!:hysterical::hysterical:

I promise to post more tomorrow. I have to go to bed now, it is way past my bedtime i.e. I have to get up in about 6 - 7 hours :bugeyed. Good night all!

couldn't sleep so i thought of checking what you gurls did without me :lol:

What'd you expect ... Michael trying to get away from me ... my feelings were hurt :(

sorry hun :better:
i won't do it again :blushing:
well, at least not intentionally :p but you know when it comes to Mikey, there's always a fight

:bugeyed
Yes, I have my boy Smudge. He is a rescue cat and is frightened of everyone and everything. He is however good when I am upset. I have trouble with 1, you must be ragged with 5! :bugeyed

wow
what a cool name
one of mine is always frightened like your boy
dunno what's wrong with these cats
actually they're very tiring specially that 3 of them are of the same age but they're cute
but one of them was born with hernia :cry: & he's always short of breath

So does my cat, he thinks he should be worshipped :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:lol:
he would've been if he was born at that time
may be he would've been my cat :giggle:

:toofunny: why didn't you post these when i was on??

Sorry, raw fish :puke:
Yeah!
That's what I'm talking about..
I've had raw fish before and I had to spit it out..:puke:
So I really don't know if I'm gonna like sushi..:mello:

i know what you're feelin'
keepin' in mind i don't even eat cooked fish :lol:

Non-mature, that's my middle name ...

yeah right !!

that's actually Elizabeth

so what's your first? :lol:

:shock:
:wub::wub::wub:

Girl you were on fire !!!

boy! this post must come out huge :lol:

hey I'm looking for the funny, LoReal one- from the You Are Not Alone video clip they used. Someone could re-post it or tell me around what page its on please. I'd appreciate it. thanks

Sorry I was trying to read all the pages! hehe
I just got in from basically a whole day of yard work and now I'm cold and my head is starting to hurt from all those head rushes I got from picking up all those stupid cherries and leaves:(

oh hun :(
:better:
i too am not feeling well
i've been up for 23 hours now :(
i can't get myself to sleep :cry:

oh hun :(
:better:
i too am not feeling well
i've been up for 23 hours now :(
i can't get myself to sleep :cry:

aw I'm sorry your not feeling well :better:
I was sleeping until my friend called to tell me she was sorry that she called and canceled on me. I was supposed to take her dog to the vet and I was half way to her house when she called and said she canceled the appointment and now I'm going tomorrow.
I'm going back out to do more yard work but there's just not as much. Some leaves here and there but barely any more stupid cherries.

Back