Macro Jacksons (LOLGraphics) *mature language*

roflbot2nu5.jpg

AH
a water balloon fight :trytobeangel

P.S. don't any of you dare say somethin' else :D

especially since there's only lurkers now...
I believe I deserve to have Michael tonight:D
I'll be back in about an hour:)....so will Mike:D

Only an hour! Hell, if I got Mike you wouln't see him again for at least a week! :ph34r:

:shock: what the .....?
what a bunch of iditots

but at least you got to watch Mike in Moonwalker :wub: :wub:
that's NOT a day wasted :D

I tried to watch Moonwalker the other night, found my self bulbbing like a big girls blouse and I wasn't even at the good bit. I got to the compilation segment of old tunes and found myself sobbing and using the cat to give me a cuddle (he wasn't impressed by the way).

i came back to a really nasty private message asking me how i can 'live with myself' for not talking to someone from this board...soo your macros have cheered me up! :)

How awful! What was that person thinking, you have a life, we all do.

So sorry about your dog

I tried to watch Moonwalker the other night, found my self bulbbing like a big girls blouse and I wasn't even at the good bit. I got to the compilation segment of old tunes and found myself sobbing and using the cat to give me a cuddle (he wasn't impressed by the way).

stop teasin' me all of you :cry:
i haven't watched it
only Badder, Speed Demon & Smooth Criminal
& it's not officially released in my country :boohoo:
they showed it on TV in the end of June but i didn't know, i went out & when i came back it was in its last scenes :banghead:

EDIT: you have a :cat:? :D
i have 5

Awww.. lol, but aww :hug: :lol:

stop teasin' me all of you :cry:
i haven't watched it
only Badder, Speed Demon & Smooth Criminal
& it's not officially released in my country :boohoo:
they showed it on TV in the end of June but i didn't know, i went out & when i came back it was in its last scenes :banghead:

What is your country?

Back