Macro Jacksons (LOLGraphics) *mature language*

I guess I'm all alone than...hmmm *takes Mike and leaves*

and where do you think you're going?
2eq8ghz.jpg

:shock: what the .....?
what a bunch of iditots

but at least you got to watch Mike in Moonwalker :wub: :wub:
that's NOT a day wasted :D

Yes! and I also got to watch some of Jackson:An American Dream!
I paused Moonwalker when Michael was running up the stairs in smooth criminal and I pointed to it and told my friend
"See, you can totally see the outline!"
she just laughed, she doesn't have a dirty mind lol

I paused Moonwalker when Michael was running up the stairs in smooth criminal and I pointed to it and told my friend
"See, you can totally see the outline!"
she just laughed, she doesn't have a dirty mind lol

well i haven't seen moonwalker yet :( only Badder, Speed Demon :woohoo: & of course Smooth Criminal
but i didn't notice :lol:
i'm like only like 5% bad :trytobeangel
but after what happened here last night i'm sure it's doubled :lol:

:lmao:
I was innocent as ever and as soon and I lurked in this thread and the manhood thread, well I'm just bad:(

:nono: i'm still not bad enough to be lurking in the manhood thread :lol:
but i'm afraid watching his live concerts would make me :(

I'm making more macros now and all I can think of is dirty ones :toofunny:

oh no
not again
like Sils & Seven aren't enough for me :(

i have been SOOOO busy lately i havent been able to get on here and look at any of your macros or contribute any of my own! :cry:

i have been working a TON, doing a TON of school work and my boyfriend has been at my house quite a bit.

i came back to a really nasty private message asking me how i can 'live with myself' for not talking to someone from this board...soo your macros have cheered me up! :)

i have been SOOOO busy lately i havent been able to get on here and look at any of your macros or contribute any of my own! :cry:

i have been working a TON, doing a TON of school work and my boyfriend has been at my house quite a bit.

i came back to a really nasty private message asking me how i can 'live with myself' for not talking to someone from this board...soo your macros have cheered me up! :)

welcome back!!!:D

^^ YAY that makes me feel better!! :D :D

and IDK, apparently because I have been dealing with personal things (my childhood dog died, TONS of work, TONS of school) in the past few days I haven't been available on MSN. I am signed in but I just sign off if someone is talking to me because I don't have time (My computer automatically signs me in or I wouldnt bother at all) and because I have just signed off without starting a conversation I am the 'most fake ass person' they have ever met LOL

and IDK, apparently because I have been dealing with personal things (my childhood dog died, TONS of work, TONS of school) in the past few days I haven't been available on MSN. I am signed in but I just sign off if someone is talking to me because I don't have time (My computer automatically signs me in or I wouldnt bother at all) and because I have just signed off without starting a conversation I am the 'most fake ass person' they have ever met LOL

awww I'm sorry
:better:

oh :(
sorry to hear about your dog

as for msn you could just uncheck the sign me automatically box & get it over with :)

*downloading updates for her stupid @$$ computer, refreshing this page is taking ages :angry:*

Back