Macalauy Culkin - where is he? *Threads Merged*

raingirl

Proud Member
Where's Macalay Culkin?
Any fans of his here? I was wondering if he uses twitter? Facebook? I tried to find him there but I think all of them that came up were fake... I also couldn't find an official web page.

Re: Macalauy Culkin - where is he?

Doing Mila Kunis. Lucky SOB. Dude was buds with MJ and then marries my of-the-moment dream girl.

I should hate him :lol:.

Just saw him last night on the Academy Awards - he was part of a tribute to director John Hughes (Home Alone, Pretty in Pink, Ferris Bueller's Day off, etc).

not too long ago he was on the NBC show kings (which I really liked, but got canceled).

He looks so young. :lol: I remember when I went to see Home Alone and I thought he was just kid when in reality he was almost the same age as I.
I've wanted to see that episode of Will&Grace in which Mac does a cameo or something but I have always missed it on TV.

Mac hasn't been a press fiend to my knowledge, at least not in recent years. Plus, didn't he lose his sister a year or 2 ago? Can't remember exact details, but I think she was hit by a car and killed? Maybe that has played a roll in his not being readily photographed or in the media/gossip scenes.

I think I found another one on fb with his name but it was private.
I also found several on twitter but when I took a closer look they were probably fake too. He was following Prince, Paris and Blanket etc who I know don't have twitter, Jacksons have said that MJ*s kids don't have twitter accounts.

I don't know where he is, but I hope he's happy :) I have mad respect for him. He's so incredibly genuine and honest. There's no b.s. with him and he doesn't put up with b.s. from other people (with their own agenda, trying to twist things) either. Great guy. :yes:

Here is a pic of him at the Oscars paying tribute to director John Hughes earlier this month (second from left):

Matthew-Broderick-Macauley-Culkin-Ally-Sheedy-Molly-Ringwald-Judd-Nelson-Jon-Cryer-and-Anthony-Michael-Hall.jpg

But I don't know how you can reach him.:)

What ever happen to Macaulay Culkinu

i just asking what ever happen to Macaulay Culkinu?

it's been so long he does anything :yes: :eek:

Re: What ever happen to Macaulay Culkinu

I miss him too... Just a week ago they showed "Home Alone", as they yearly do, and I always wonder how he is doing nowadays...

Think he got involved in drugs and had a brief spell in prison. Doesn't really act anymore.

aww yeah i wonder about him too -respect to the macster ! :huggy:

Actually Mac was only arrested, he never served any jail time and I believe it was for marijuana possession in Oklahoma, but again he never served time for it. With regards to work, Mac has continued to act. He was in the off beat flick "Party Monster" (2003) where he played the lead along with the movie "Saved!" (2004) and a few other films, he's done voice work on the U.S. animated show called "Robot Chicken", he appeared in the short lived U.S. tv series "Kings" and in an episode of "Will and Grace" where I believe he played an attorney going up against the main character Will, I believe he's also acted on the stage back in 2001 in London in a production of "Madame Melville" which later moved off broadway which last four months, and he's been in a very long term commited relationship with actress Mila Kunis (both attended Michael's funeral together). Mac is a VERY private person so it's not surprising people are curious as to what he's been up to, but he's been keeping active and doing his thing. :)

Last edited:
Back