Luka Neskovic: How the Media Shattered the Man in the Mirror [6/13/2012 Vindication Anniversary]

^^ Thanks very much for link to that article, excellent reading.
If Tom S read it, I would have loved to be fly on the wall and see his face :evil:
He is a disgrace to every law people out there

^ Glad you found it useful, she wrote other articles about the trial as well which are really good which you can probably find through that link. Yes, re sneddon - if only santa barbara had had a DA with integrity like walgren, things would have been v different.

i want to go back ...like in bttf .
restart to jan 19 93
so we can at least warn him , help him :(
look how it turned out.

The sad thing is if the 03 allegations never made it to trial so that he was legally found not guilty he (MJ) would have had this over his head just like 93 for it not making it to trial and havin people wonder. That would have also sucked. It's like MJ couldn't win with these bastards! Anyways to me the 05 trial cleared him from the 93 allegations aswell since the alleged past bad acts law was also brought in and MJ was still found not guilty!

So many ignore that but need to realize how huge that is! They say the juors were to not considered that to convict but come on who are they kidding there was a reason why they made sure that law was brought in to the 05 trial to taint the jury and IT DID NOT WORK! That is HUGE! So INNOCENT INDEED!

I will always say how Michael is innocent. It's important that we do still talk about it because people still bring it up and they need to know the facts. Michael was wronged in so many ways and people need to wake up and see that.

The sad thing is if the 03 allegations never made it to trial so that he was legally found not guilty he (MJ) would have had this over his head just like 93 for it not making it to trial and havin people wonder. That would have also sucked. It's like MJ couldn't win with these bastards! Anyways to me the 05 trial cleared him from the 93 allegations aswell since the alleged past bad acts law was also brought in and MJ was still found not guilty!

So many ignore that but need to realize how huge that is! They say the juors were to not considered that to convict but come on who are they kidding there was a reason why they made sure that law was brought in to the 05 trial to taint the jury and IT DID NOT WORK! That is HUGE! So INNOCENT INDEED!

Bringing in "prior bad acts" evidence totally blew up in the face of the prosecution. The prosecution brought in ex-employees with an axe to grind against Michael to testify and they testified about seeing Michael molest boys such as Macaulay Culkin, Brett Barnes, Wade Robson. But then the defense put Culkin, Barnes and Robson themselves on the stand who testified it never happened! So that "prior bad acts" part only sank the prosecution's case even deeper!

I remember ppl saying back then they reckon the reason why culkin, barnes & robson testified was cuz mj "paid them to say that" :rolleyes:

I was so furious trying to say that wasnt true but yet ppl didnt wanna listen to me :blowup:

I remember ppl saying back then they reckon the reason why culkin, barnes & robson testified was cuz mj "paid them to say that" :rolleyes:

I was so furious trying to say that wasnt true but yet ppl didnt wanna listen to me :blowup:

Yeah, sure. Those guys actually have their own careers and own money, unlike the accusers who lived all their lives leaching off others, but sure it's Mac, Wade and Brett who are paid off. :smilerolleyes:

Not to mention Jordan whose father actually demanded Michael to pay him off before he went public, but Michael refused.

Yeah, sure. Those guys actually have their own careers and own money, unlike the accusers who lived all their lives leaching off others, but sure it's Mac, Wade and Brett who are paid off. :smilerolleyes:

Not to mention Jordan whose father actually demanded Michael to pay him off before he went public, but Michael refused.

I know right but no matter how much or how hard we try and tell ppl that they just cover their ears and belive in what society says. It angers me so much

Back