Looks-wise, which Michael set your heart afire?

Which Looks Made You Weak In the Knees

• Total voters
lol, it's amazing how the manhood thread gave me such an appreciation for the gold pants. at first i was like wtf? but mmm, i see the appeal!! haha. but i'll never like that damn gold thong leotard, no sir!

I agree totally with you! At first I didn't like the golden pants either, but when I saw that pics.....:wub: and as for the gold thon leotard, I'll never like it either!!

I agree totally with you! At first I didn't like the golden pants either, but when I saw that pics.....:wub: and as for the gold thon leotard, I'll never like it either!!

the jacket from then, awesome, the shades, dig it, the tour, amazing....then a gold thong leotard??? who's call was THAT?? :lol:

I'm definately a Bad girl LOL!
And I have to agree, the gold pants were so very right! But the leotard didn't do anything for me either I'm afraid.

Thanks Bad era, I love my beautiful siggy made by the very talented J-Cat!
I love the curls I have to say.
And did I mention the gold pants LOL....

Thanks Bad era, I love my beautiful siggy made by the very talented J-Cat!
I love the curls I have to say.
And did I mention the gold pants LOL....

the curls in the speed demon video and 2300 jackson street....OMG :stretcher: just perfection! sweet lord, i just had a moment

B****y Nora Bad Era, I am supposed to be making a Shepherds Pie and all concentration has now gone!
Chopping carrots or bobbing over to YouTube for a little check out (for the 1000th time) of the curls, guess which ones won LOL!
It won't matter if tea is late!
Beautiful boy!

lol! good, if my concentration is shot yours should be too :D bwahaha. mmm, save me some shepards pie!

Ahhh I didn't realize it was multiple choice... :(
I voted only for the "Bad era", but I would have voted for "Thriller, Dangerous, History & Off the Wall" as well, although "Bad" was my absolute fave...

Yeah, same here. I hear the gold pants mentioned all over the place, and I'd be like "WTF is so special about those stupid gold pants?" Well, the "Manhood" thread made me see just what was so special about those pants :wild: And the one very very lucky YANA girl got to see up close and personsl what was so special about those pants :D

I also agree that the gold leotard was just...wrong. What was he thinking?

He looked great in just about every era (though better in some eras than others, his hotness fluctuated), but he was at his ultimate sexiness during the Bad and Dangerous eras.

Agree with this post! THANK YOU for that ladies, Im not feeling the leotard either... I mean wtf? Didn't he wear it with the Smooth Criminal outift too, in the tour performance? SC - turn on. The golden leotard - total turn off. Sorry, Mike! Leave the leotards for the ladies! =D

And what manhood thread? Pics or what? Show me!!!

Agree with this post! THANK YOU for that ladies, Im not feeling the leotard either... I mean wtf? Didn't he wear it with the Smooth Criminal outift too, in the tour performance? SC - turn on. The golden leotard - total turn off. Sorry, Mike! Leave the leotards for the ladies! =D

And what manhood thread? Pics or what? Show me!!!

Yes, he wore it with smooth criminal outfit too...(unfortunately!)

as for the manhood thread here it is:

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9121

enjoy!!!!:D

Officially the HIStory era!:wub:
Love him so much in "Stranger in Moscow" it's not funny.:woohoo:
And the Gold Pants, HELLO????

But seriously - I really always loved the way he looked. I always marvelled at people who were saying he looks this or that, to me he always looked beautiful.
Maybe it was something that shone right out from the inside, who knows.
Michael was gorgeous always and every which way.:yes:

Off The Wall and Bad... Off The Wall era is just cuteness like no other and Bad, well,... *drools Homer Simpson style*

Off The Wall and Bad... Off The Wall era is just cuteness like no other and Bad, well,... *drools Homer Simpson style*

"*drools Homer Simpson style*" lol, couldn't have put it better myself....yummy yummy goodness i tell ya

He was soooo adorable as a kid!
For me, it's Bad, then teen/Off the Wall (as I'm a teen myself -- man, I would have dated him in high school!!), Thriller, HIStory era when he was married to Lisa Marie -- man!!! But overall, it's Bad! I want that hair, too!!!

remoteImage-2.jpg

Invincible and Older Michael.

w80so3.jpg

:wub: he's always been a beautiful man.

Well I just want to say he always looks great to me, but here are my favorite versions of him. Bad is #1 of course. I also love Captain Eo Michael because he's the perfect mix of cuteness and hotness. :D Dangerous is all good and HIStory too, particularly in the videos for They Don't Care About Us and Stranger in Moscow. Love Invincible era Michael from the 30th Anniversary special. Finally, I think he looks damn good in the rehearsal footage for This Is It. I definitely want to see some more of that! :wild:

Back