Looks like MJ is going to have the top selling USA album again

And this has been going on every week since MJ passed, right? Just unbelievable, indeed. From the looks of those numbers, it seems this is going to go on for a lot longer. Imagine what the new album is gonna do. Michael may finally outsell Thriller in death. It could happen, you know.

*loads gun* Buy HIStory and Invincible now, goddamnit.

lol, that how to do it.

it would be funny in dark humor way if someone goes up to a person buying "number ones" and forces them to buy "Invincible" at gun point! lol

I'm so happy for this! This past weekend I bought Thriller on LP and I dont even own a record player, LOL. I think I'm gonna hang it on my wall or somethin'.

lol, that how to do it.

it would be funny in dark humor way if someone goes up to a person buying "number ones" and forces them to buy "Invincible" at gun point! lol

Well when Moonwalk is re-released, I'll do the same in bookstores.

yea i havnt seen invincible in stores for years. maybe at best buy or bigger record stores but not target, wal-mart, k-mart, etc. i wish dangerous would get more recognition.

I notice in Canada Invincible is nowhere to be seen. They even have HIStory stocked up in HMV but no Invincible or Blood On The Dance Floor. It's a shame.

Only Michael can dominate charts sales like this.

Go MJ!:clapping::wild:

i havent seen the history album in stores in years!! is it still in the big thick double cd case like is has been since its release? or did sony finally make it into a regular size cd case (that still holds 2 cds tho)? i wish more people would buy that album too jus like his others.. it has some great songs that came directly from mike's heart....

-Dal

Back