Look up to sky at night! Share your feelings.

On the 4th of July, I was down in L.A and I was at Neverland outside the first gates where the security hut is. It was about 1am, and the security hut was playing Someone in the Dark. I layed down on his brick wall where all the tributes were placed, and looked up at the sky. Because it's the middle of no where, when I looked up, all I could see were stars. You couldn't hear anything except for the song playing. It was the most amazing feeling I've ever experienced. It felt like he was there with me. No one was around, everyone had gone to bed, so it was just me, Neverland, music, and Michael. I'll never forget that moment of comfort for the rest of my life :)

On the 4th of July, I was down in L.A and I was at Neverland outside the first gates where the security hut is. It was about 1am, and the security hut was playing Someone in the Dark. I layed down on his brick wall where all the tributes were placed, and looked up at the sky. Because it's the middle of no where, when I looked up, all I could see were stars. You couldn't hear anything except for the song playing. It was the most amazing feeling I've ever experienced. It felt like he was there with me. No one was around, everyone had gone to bed, so it was just me, Neverland, music, and Michael. I'll never forget that moment of comfort for the rest of my life :)

Wow, that is intense! You are so lucky to have gotten to experience that! Especially being at Neverland!

Ohh that sounds magical.

I was just about to post almost the exact same thing, except my Neverland star experience happened a few years ago. I was staying in Solvang one evening and decided to take a drive up Figueroa Mtn Rd which I'd done many times over the years during daytime but never at night.

I ended up parking for a bit in front of the Neverland gates and just looked up at the stars and in all my life have never seen so many stars at one time. Just incredible. I actually had no idea there could possibly be that many stars visible at once.

Like you mentioned, it's so far removed from any town or other large sources of light that it really makes those stars come alive. The fact that it's also completely silent out there adds to the magical experience.

Back