Look up to sky at night! Share your feelings.

Conspiracy

Proud Member
I love to go out at night and just stop and maybe lie down on the ground looking up to the sky. You get so many feelings. I feel a little scared/alone like there is so much out there we dont know about.

Sometimes I used to sing this sentence, long before his death.

-I used to dream
-I used to glance beyond the stars
-Now I don't know where we are
-Although I know we've drifted far

Singing this now, was so though :(
But it feels good to watch up in the sky sometimes, and just let your imagination away.

So go out some night and look up to the sky, sing or listen to mp3 and you will get many feelings. A nice moon and many stars is recommended.

Last edited:
i tried but it is really hard for me at this point.
I used to do it often, i love space...

I wish a group of us here could do this together... lay under the stars at night in a circle...listening to Michael's music...singing along, sharing in the love. It would be a truly spiritual experience.

I would love to do that tonight. But I think it is suppose to be cloudy. It usually is at nights where I live anymore. I was doing something like that last week. When I could see the stars outside. I just spent sometime staring up at them. And thinking about Michael and stuff.

I wish a group of us here could do this together... lay under the stars at night in a circle...listening to Michael's music...singing along, sharing in the love. It would be a truly spiritual experience.

That would be so amazing.

OMG no kidding. I really, really wish that we could all do this. I am going to do this tonight, I will let you guys know if I feel anything. I am really looking forward to it, I am prepping my ipod. :D haha

Maybe we could set a date, where all fans are looking up to the sky at same time, but in different countries..100 Fans looking up in the sky same time around the world :) Who know what will happen? hehe

Maybe its hard because of time zones. So maybe we should have Europeans and Americans splitted. "look up to the sky night" :)

Maybe we could set a date, where all fans are looking up to the sky at same time, but in different countries..100 Fans looking up in the sky same time around the world :) Who know what will happen? hehe

Maybe its hard because of time zones. So maybe we should have Europeans and Americans splitted. "look up to the sky night" :)

That would be so cool if we could do that.
Imagine what could happen...

Just wondering, does it still count if you look out the window? lol.

Im looking out my window.. Its so late here 3:00 am. very strange..
I see one single star shining above my house. I wish I had a telescope.

i,m not the only one....i love looking at the stars imagining mike is somewhere there...........talking to him and just be silence and meditate...

Everyone will be in luck also as there's gonna a metoer shower (Perseids) over the coming few nights :) I will be saying a little prayer with each "shooting star" that I see. It's gonna be in the Northeast direction for the UK but anyone in the US just look for the constellations of Cassiopeia or Perseus and you should see them :)

I have always loved stars, everytime I'm walking outside at night I just keep looking up when I probably should watch where I'm walking lol. But they are so beautiful, makes me feel so small in this world. It's amazing feeling.

I would love that. It would be magical.

This is a great idea!... since we all can't get together in the same place. (I so wish we could though!) You should make a post under "Vigils and Gatherings" about it. :) and maybe we could all play the same song as we gaze into the sky?

We need to set a time on the 29th... anyone in the USA here? I'm on Central Time USA... it's almost noon right now.

I'm in Indiana in the USA...hahaha I don't know what my time zone is *cringe* LOL it's all too confusing!! It is exactly 1:01 PM here right now. LOL

I'm in Indiana in the USA...hahaha I don't know what my time zone is *cringe* LOL it's all too confusing!! It is exactly 1:01 PM here right now. LOL

lol. I don't know mine either....
I think we're in the same time zone though.

Aww, that would have been so lovely ^^

Im definately going to do this by myself tonight :)

You are an hour later than me...so you're Eastern time.

Here are the US time zones for anyone who needs it:
us-time-zones.jpg

I'd like to do this when the stars are out...so 9pm would be good for me. Anyone else?

Cool idea. I look at the sky and the moon when it's out and wonder if he's moonwalking on the moon. Heh, and maybe he'll become the man in the moon. :)

Back