Liza Minnelli talks about Michael

In the first video I saw a long time ago she said Michael said "I thought you knew" :lol:

I like Liza's sense of humor. You know, my sisters date/marry "idiots" (ranging from just annoying to abusers) all the time and I keep my thoughts to myself because you see that they are happy and you don't want to see them hurt. Or maybe Michael didn't know how much of an idiot Gest really was. I'm just speculating.

Michael was a friend to both, so he would've been caught between a rock and a hard place so to speak when the marriage ended.

His response to Liza was hilarious though! that's our Michael right there.

David Gest was so funny in I'm a Celebrity, and he talks about her in the same way, with the same humour, I can imagine when they were both together they were laughing as much as they were fighting.

No for us to take sides, but Michael's innocent, 'but I thought you liked him' was just what you could imagine him saying.

This is a perfect example an how the media screws things up. This morning on tv a 'Hollywood reporter' said that Liza blamed Michael for hooking her up with David Guest. I didn't see ant 'blame' in the video'...

Yes when I search Michael Jackson in google news and this story comes up all the headlines on this story say 'Liza blames Michael for marriage' etc. Incredible how they spin things.

Liza has an album coming out this year apparently.

Liza is coming to my city this fall and I really want to go see her. She was hilarious in the new Sex and the City movie, too. I wonder if she and MJ were friends until the end? I know she has always spoken so lovingly about him and he always seemed to care for her.

She is a genuine friend of Michaels. One of only a very few honest friends. Must have been hard for Michael to auctually trust people.

I always wondered why she was not at the memorial or funeral.

She gave an interview where she explained that she would loved to be present at the memorial but she couldn't because she was working in another country, she said that she saw it on TV and found it lovely - She didn't talk about the funeral.

Awww! that was funny! I bet they had an amazing time together (Michael and Liza, that is..)
As a matter of fact, lets take a look, shall we?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wr9OVrOaqTw

(ok, I just think he's really cute in these, and they look like such good friends! Im glad he had those ppl in his life)

And a big "suck it" to Joy Behar.

She gave an interview where she explained that she would loved to be present at the memorial but she couldn't because she was working in another country, she said that she saw it on TV and found it lovely - She didn't talk about the funeral.

Thank you for clarifying that.

Back