Liza Minnelli talks about Michael

Thank you for posting that...I love Liza...she was a good friend to Michael...she was a real friend to him..

It's comforting knowing that Michael did have a few real friends. Love you for that Liza :)

Incredible. She described David Gest perfectly: an idiot.

David Gest is a bit odd, I don't know how he became so popular in England after he did I'm a Celebrity...... Bless her, she has always been such a good friend to Michael.

This is a perfect example an how the media screws things up. This morning on tv a 'Hollywood reporter' said that Liza blamed Michael for hooking her up with David Guest. I didn't see ant 'blame' in the video'...

Liza was a good friend of Michael. I liked that part of the interview where she asked Michael "Why did you let me marry this idiot" "Well, I don't know, you looked happy and your dress was pretty, now let me go" and MJ: "Relax, it's over!" Liza is a funny lady!

But David was a good friend of Michael too?..That was the point..He was friends with both and hooked them up

So how can people say he is an idiot on here if he was a good friend of Michael.AND (i'll say it again)...David was the reason behind the 30th anniversary which turned out to be the last time for alot of moments..But it no doubt gave mj pleasure as for one he got to perform in front of his Mum, fans..perform with his brothers..and see a host of other people pay respect to him in a way that was never done before..

Regardless of all the technical mistakes, david gest produced that show and is good friends with all jackson family ( I don't think you can not be and be able to speak to katherine in the way he did)...

I think everyone is odd in some ways and it was a personality clash between those two..Alot of resentment and blame seems to of come out of that divorce

But David was a good friend of Michael too?..That was the point..He was friends with both and hooked them up

So how can people say he is an idiot on here if he was a good friend of Michael.AND (i'll say it again)...David was the reason behind the 30th anniversary which turned out to be the last time for alot of moments..But it no doubt gave mj pleasure as for one he got to perform in front of his Mum, fans..perform with his brothers..and see a host of other people pay respect to him in a way that was never done before..

Regardless of all the technical mistakes, david gest produced that show and is good friends with all jackson family ( I don't think you can not be and be able to speak to katherine in the way he did)...

I think everyone is odd in some ways and it was a personality clash between those two..Alot of resentment and blame seems to of come out of that divorce

I think David is called an idiot not for how he treated Michael (to him he was always respectful, as far as I remember), but how he treated Liza while they were married (he beat her).

The LAST PERFORMANCE of Michael was A Night at the Apollo with Michael Jackson, The Apollo Theater, 04/2002

I think David is called an idiot not for how he treated Michael (to him he was always respectful, as far as I remember), but how he treated Liza while they were married (he beat her).

According to david, she beat him?...I don't want this to get into a silly debate about their marriage..But there are two sides to every story i reckon...Who knows what happened

My God! I love that woman! She is so funny and sweet! And it seems they were true friends :heart: Thank you Lizzzzzzza!!! :D

:lol: Thanks for posting this video. I saw another interview she did on this subject before & it was also funny, of course.

I cracked up Laughing when she said she asked Michael."Why did you let me marry this guy" and he commented "Well you two look so in love." How innocent was that? And the look on her face when she said it was priceless.I know she missed her friend something awful.Bless her.

They were such good friends! Michael's reply made me smile. How cute was it? :)

Back