LIZ hangs with Paris and Prince MERGED

Re: LIZ hangs with Paris and Prince

Is that TJ in the pic with them on the Ride? I know it is either Taj ot TJ.

Re: Michael Jackson's Kids Step Out with Elizabeth Taylor

Nice photos from the rides, they look happy :)

I was wondering too yesterday when I seen the pics etc, about the JW way of life.

Liz gave MJ his 1st Christmas. I wonder will the kids be allowed to celebrate it this year. Would be sad if Katherine did not allow it.

I don't think Katherine will change anything. They'll have it the way they had it with Michael. I don't know if the children are gonna follow the JW religion. There were some photos of them at Kingdom Hall, shortly after the memorial service, bun I don't know if they're still attending the church.

Paris is so much like her father, the same sweet, kind soul.

God bless these children.

Is that TJ in the pic with them on the Ride? I know it is either Taj ot TJ.

Both Taj and Tj are there. Tj's son Royal, Omer, Miko Brando, Jaafar, Jermajesty, and a few others.

they were phootgraphed going to her house i think it was last sunday aswell.guess they planned the trip then.can ppl copy and paste from the site instead of just giving inks. it stops the website getting hits and seeing that its coming from mj boards

is it MJ on her shirt?
yeah it is
2ufqcnq.jpg

i see the brandos are with them aswell and another kid i guess a cousin has an mj t.shirt aswell. theres video footage on tmz and paris is all over liz. so cute to see mj would be so proud

yeah it is
2ufqcnq.jpg

i see the brandos are with them aswell and another kid i guess a cousin has an mj t.shirt aswell. theres video footage on tmz and paris is all over liz. so cute to see mj would be so proud

I think the one with the MJ t-shirt is Omer Bhatti :).

aww I love this. it's people like Elizabeth that the kids should hang out with, people who were really close to Michael throughout his life

I think the one with the MJ t-shirt is Omer Bhatti :).

yeah a few have said that. but that person looks alot younger than omar and darker imo

no it's omer. there's another pic when they got on the ride a second time, he's behind miko. u can clearly see it's him

:yes: glad to see that his real friends are there for his children

no it's omer. there's another pic when they got on the ride a second time, he's behind miko. u can clearly see it's him

yeah thats the pic im looking at. doesnt look like him to me. if it is it is doesnt really matter.just looks diff to the karate pic

yeah it is
2ufqcnq.jpg

Cool T Shirt :)

Crying a little. Poor kids. :(
Paris seems so tender with Liz, how sweet. It's nice to see that Michael's children are so close to TWO of his most loyal friends.

Last edited:
Glad to see MJ's true friends like Liz and Miko still being part of these kids lives.

Its great to see them having fun. Paris is such a sweetheart. I love Halloween nights at theme parks-they are soooooo much fun!

God bless Paris, Prince and Elizabeth. I am glad the kids are having fun with their godmother.

Liz is one amazing woman, she has gone through hell and back.. And still stays strong. Where can I see footage of Prince/Paris and Elizabeth? Everyone are commenting on how they looked.

Liz is one amazing woman, she has gone through hell and back.. And still stays strong. Where can I see footage of Prince/Paris and Elizabeth? Everyone are commenting on how they looked.
i dont believe we can post links but just google it and believe me u will find what you are looking for

Back