LIVE tv broadcast of memorial for australia???

I still don't know which channel to watch it on in Sydney. My friends I'm staying with have Foxtel and the regular channels too. I just want to watch which ever channel you all think will be the 'safest'. You know what I mean by that.... it will be hard enough to watch, I don't want any mean or rude commentary of any kind. :(

I still don't know which channel to watch it on in Sydney. My friends I'm staying with have Foxtel and the regular channels too. I just want to watch which ever channel you all think will be the 'safest'. You know what I mean by that.... it will be hard enough to watch, I don't want any mean or rude commentary of any kind. :(

Whichever one you choose, don't pick channel 9.

Boycott channel 9 people!

I think I will make up my mind along the way..
if 7gets nasty I will flick to 9 or ABC
at least we have a choice
I have friends in Europe who cant view it on free channels only cable...

will be watching it tommrow, mum is taping it for me.

I think I might watch foxtel cnn,if that's not good I go to ch7
Omg im stacking up on coffee haha im trying to let the exitment take over so I don't get sad,im gonna b strong as I've ever been!!

Yep. I didn't even need to start the stopwatch afterall.. he beat me to it.

I wish they would just stick with the U.S. audio... the aussie ones are getting on my nerve.
I knew Molly would do it. He might've met Michael several times, but he didn't KNOW the man well enough to be speaking FOR him. He makes his own assumptions and keeps repeating these bloody stories.
Enough about him.

Are you following the other channels, cozzie?

Yeah I'm flipping through ch 7, 9 and ABC, trying to avoid ch 9. I can't stay more than 5 minutes at one channel without the anchor getting on my nerves! Which one do you think is the best one?

I just switched to ABC and they showed Prince, Paris and Blanket walking into the private funeral :(

Oh look.. Molly's running his mouth again :smilerolleyes:

Back