Little "tweaks" you would make to the Xscape album!

Just more ad libs at the end, better track listing that could convey the story (e.g. the girl from APWNN could've been the girl he met on his way to Chicago! and there are many more songs you can connect on this album!) and if the Michael album wasn't made at all, I would've considered Hollywood Tonight and Best of Joy for this album which could've definitely strengthen this album a lot more!

I would replace the original version of Blue Gangsta with 2010 leaked version. I really liked "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly" sample, and the chorus in the bridge section sounded stronger. IMO that half-acapella part is one of the most beautiful things that Michael has ever done. Surprised to see very few people seem to have mentioned that.

I don't know if I heard that one and couldn't find it on YT. Where can I hear it?

i loved that break down where they did this funky side steps in the sttr performance (quite near the end)

that should have been in the album version.

I'm working on my own remix and here's what I got so far:
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/9vcn14niiw85pzr/Slave+extended.wav

I posted this in another thread [I'd like to redo it with a better audio of BBMA to match the kick ass sound of the original. If anybody knows of a good download please let me know.

For this remix I cut the intro a bit and amplified the whip crack as there's nothing that says Slave more than a whip cracking lol.
Then I added the end of BBMA from the dance break to the end with LOVE LOVE LOVE!]

DYKWYCA - I really like it but the production on the remix isn't urgent or dirty enough like the guitar riff brings to the 2010 version. With subject matter like that the accomanying music should be less poppy. It's a dark song, I mean it isn't called 'Do You Know Where Your Hamster is'.

OMG. :rollin: :lmao:

On the Xscape demo that girl interlude saying 'sometimes I feel like I got to get away' is cringe-worthy and ruins the song flow. Glad they removed it from the new version.

I actually love that interlude, but I can see where you're coming from.

I hate the ducks.

al-roker-matt-lauer-fist-bump.gif

Back