Listen Sheryl Crow saying only the best about Michael...

probably she's just a bit a weak person at times.

I've heard her talking good about Michael and thought that's nice.

Then I've heard her talking not nice about Michael... must be some weak moment?! maybe she was bitter about something?!

I don't feel the need to judge her for it nor do I need to bash her cause of it, there's no space for such a bitterness or negativity inside me... I just don't really care too much about her words. *shrugs*

probably she's just a b****. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
After the Bad tour, the real breakthrough for Shery Crow was her first big album Tuesday Night Music Club. That was produced by Bill Bottrell. He's the man responsible also for co-writing Black or White, Dangerous and Give In To Me before that. So there's another Michael connection.

And also in another way. Because after working together again on three tracks for Sheryl Crow, she bad-mouthed him too.

A very interesting article on Sheryl Crow and how she uses people and dumps them when they served their purpose: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/1996/09/15/PK43609.DTL

Interesting and sad article. Thanks for posting.

hmmmmm...they are gonna do an E! True Hollywood Story on her on friday!!!!!
I can't wait to see what she says and what they show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

had to do a bit of a clean peeps, please watch your language, it's one thing to get caught up in celebrity politics and the whole he said she said thing, but please watch what you say (keep it PG :kickass2: )

Back