Listen Sheryl Crow saying only the best about Michael...

yea back then then she got "famous" and contradicted herself saying he was sooooooo distant and kept to himself and how it was difficult because he cudnt remember names. shes a failure

During the time Sheryl Crow had her 1st hit album and had won all those Grammy Awards that was during the time Michael had his first legal trouble and I remember Sheryl Crow didn't want to be known as Michael Jackson's backup singer or associated with him. I remember she was asked a question in a t.v interview what was it like working for Michael during the Bad tour and she said that he was never around. I remember being so pissed off at her because of that comment. It was the way that she said it. I remember during the Bad tour, she and Michael were rumored to be romantically involved.

I think the truth is that Michael did keep himself separate from the musicians and the rest of the crew during all of his tours. I've heard this from other musicians and he speaks about it himself in the secret phone convos. So Sheryl didn't really say anything that was untrue.

It's hardly suprising that she would sing his praises while she was working for him. What was she supposed to do? If she'd called him distant back then, she'd been fired so fast she'd never known what hit her.

The fact is the way she says things, she contradicted herself so many times, ones she says MJ wasn't singing live during the bad tour, then she said he was singing like a bird, then she sayd he is a freak, that he is a tragic figure, crazy, and so on... no one from the forme crew said anything like that and not even in that nasty way. She is simply not very polite dispite the fact MJ was the one who put her under the spotlight...

During the time Sheryl Crow had her 1st hit album and had won all those Grammy Awards that was during the time Michael had his first legal trouble and I remember Sheryl Crow didn't want to be known as Michael Jackson's backup singer or associated with him. I remember she was asked a question in a t.v interview what was it like working for Michael during the Bad tour and she said that he was never around. I remember being so pissed off at her because of that comment. It was the way that she said it. I remember during the Bad tour, she and Michael were rumored to be romantically involved.

I'm not sure if Michael and Sherly Crow were ever romantically involved. But when Michael was in the UK for the Bad Tour, he stayed at the Mayfair Hotel. And on Michael's first or second night their I saw Sherly come out of the hotel and get in to a limo with a big smile on her face. So I think she got to know Michael a lot better than she say's she does, even if it wasn't very close.

In general I don't think people in Michael's band on the Bad Tour, got to know him beyond a work basis. Michael has said he's not a social person, and I think most of the bad respected that, as he kept a lot of that band in one for or another on both the Dangerous and HIStory tours. I think a lot of things Sherly Crow has said about Michael, though no where near the worst things said about Michael, are quite nasty and untrue. Even though when say's talked about Michael performing on the Bad Tour she has often said he's a genius.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if Michael and Sherly Crow were ever romantically involved. But when Michael was in the UK for the Bad Tour, he stayed at the Mayfair Hotel. And on Michael's first or second night their I saw Sherly come out of the hotel and get in to a limo with a big smile on her face. So I think she got to know Michael a lot better than she say's she does, even if it wasn't very close.

In general I don't think people in Michael's band on the Bad Tour, got to know him beyond a work basis. Michael has said he's not a social person, and I think most of the bad respected that, as he kept a lot of that band in one for or another on both the Dangerous and HIStory tours. I think a lot of things Sherly Crow has said about Michael, though no where near the worst things said about Michael, are quite nasty and untrue. Even though when say's talked about Michael performing on the Bad Tour she has often said he's a genius.

Aahah LOL!!
People are right to say celebitries are so fake!

I think the truth is that Michael did keep himself separate from the musicians and the rest of the crew during all of his tours. I've heard this from other musicians and he speaks about it himself in the secret phone convos. So Sheryl didn't really say anything that was untrue.

It's hardly suprising that she would sing his praises while she was working for him. What was she supposed to do? If she'd called him distant back then, she'd been fired so fast she'd never known what hit her.

OMG JudgingNoone, I love your SIG!!!

What she was suppose to do was not make up stories about how he was playful and how much she loved working for him, and so on.. and been thankful for the boost to her career that she may not have gotten other wise.

I have a hard time believing that even if Michael was distant, that that constitutes all the crap she says now.

And on top of it it makes her look like a fool imo...

I

The real truth is that he was everyone's employer so of course he should have kept himself distant. The term I heard people discribe Michael is that he was very professional when it comes to the business side of a tour.... But she made the comment around the time all that media turnmoil had taken place back in the 90's and it was the way that she said it. She threw Michael under the bus in my opinion. It was like this hefer has a hit record now and she thinks she is the sh!ts. She did not want nothing to do with Michael Jackson. I thought that was F**ked up of her to feel that way especially when she was part of one of the biggest concert tours there ever was.

shes rude, inconsiderate,a liar and a failure. ive seen in soo many bad tour specials with michael calling them by ther names. But he didnt remember any1 right? and he was so distant but yet during the bad tour rehearsals every1 was joking and having a great time and joking during the prayer circle? shes a liar and a failure and if i ever meet her imma slap the b**** twice

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow!!!! Michaelsson,
I posted my comment before I read what you posted. I think what you posted was more accurate. All I know is that she backstabbed Michael big time.

yea she did, cant stand that woman with her horrible singin, ugh she murdered billie jean with that horrible whale crying

She got no respect for someone who helped her out get a big break...

BTW, she seemed to be struggling with the backvocal thing in the tour. Like, she was trying to do things out of her range. She did a overall good job in those I Just Can't Stop Loving You duets, tho.

Wow. . . . When I heard her interviewed a few years ago on the Howard Stern show, she just said that she was greatful for the opportunity. When pressed for 'juicy details' and to take a swipe at Michael, she maintained that it was an awesome experience, and that she was greatful because shortly before the Bad tour she had been waiting tables. Seemed like a classy person to me. . . . And if she did say Michael was distant and kept to himself, Michael's been known to be a quiet person -- so BFD, GET OVER IT. Just because someone didn't take the opportunity to crawl up MJ's rectum isn't the end of the world; get a real problem to gripe about people. . . . BTW, she's done more than most in raising awareness and money for breast cancer. As for her being "a failure," what makes YOU such great a success.

Wow. . . . When I heard her interviewed a few years ago on the Howard Stern show, she just said that she was greatful for the opportunity. When pressed for 'juicy details' and to take a swipe at Michael, she maintained that it was an awesome experience, and that she was greatful because shortly before the Bad tour she had been waiting tables. Seemed like a classy person to me. . . . And if she did say Michael was distant and kept to himself, Michael's been known to be a quiet person -- so BFD, GET OVER IT. Just because someone didn't take the opportunity to crawl up MJ's rectum isn't the end of the world; get a real problem to gripe about people. . . . BTW, she's done more than most in raising awareness and money for breast cancer. As for her being "a failure," what makes YOU such great a success.

every1 knows he is distant its not what she said its how she said it and the point is she disrespected michael, she said 1 thing praising him then after she found a little success she turned on him, and ooo she was rasing money for breast cancer, millions of people do so, which is awesome on her part but that means what and hows that related to the fact shes a backstabber?? shes still a failure. and im a great success because ive accomplished alot and have tons of future projects coming and i dont/didnt have to stab any1 in the back or turn on them but thats not the discussion @ hand. i said my point and she needs to be slapped.

Well of course we thank her for helping with breast cancer reasearch, but that is not why we are slamming her. BEFORE her breast cancer experience, she of all people did not support Michael Jackson during the most crucial time when he needed support. That is what we are slamming her for. Yeah!! years later where everyone can now see that Michael was innocent, Crow may have regrets for not supporting Michael during that critical time. I'm sure she got some kind of negative feed back along the way for her lack of support and that could be why she changed her tune a little bit.

After the Bad tour, the real breakthrough for Shery Crow was her first big album Tuesday Night Music Club. That was produced by Bill Bottrell. He's the man responsible also for co-writing Black or White, Dangerous and Give In To Me before that. So there's another Michael connection.

And also in another way. Because after working together again on three tracks for Sheryl Crow, she bad-mouthed him too.

A very interesting article on Sheryl Crow and how she uses people and dumps them when they served their purpose: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/1996/09/15/PK43609.DTL

After the Bad tour, the real breakthrough for Shery Crow was her first big album Tuesday Night Music Club. That was produced by Bill Bottrell. He's the man responsible also for co-writing Black or White, Dangerous and Give In To Me before that. So there's another Michael connection.

And also in another way. Because after working together again on three tracks for Sheryl Crow, she bad-mouthed him too.

A very interesting article on Sheryl Crow and how she uses people and dumps them when they served their purpose: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/1996/09/15/PK43609.DTL

thanx 4 that link,shes a b**** and cant stand her with her horrile singin

Last edited by a moderator:

boy, what a way to be found dead and end your legacy. especially with a priapism.

probably she's just a bit a weak person at times.

I've heard her talking good about Michael and thought that's nice.

Then I've heard her talking not nice about Michael... must be some weak moment?! maybe she was bitter about something?!

I don't feel the need to judge her for it nor do I need to bash her cause of it, there's no space for such a bitterness or negativity inside me... I just don't really care too much about her words. *shrugs*

Sheryl Cow saying something about Michael?

Who's care now what she said? :ermm:

Last edited:
Back