List of Shows on TV This Week

I checked MTV, Fuse, VH1, and didn't see anything at all??

:waving:

MTV will play a block of MJ videos on the 25th they have done it each year so far.
Fuse will do Michael Jackson take over Videos
VH1 is airing The Jacksons: American Dream

I checked both MuchMusic and Much More, they're not playing any MJ spcecials. I hate them for it. This is why I don't watch these stattions anymore, I rarely watch MuchMusic at all in my life.

I didn't list MuchMusic I listed Music Chioce which is playing MJ videos.

I would like to see stations airing The Dangerous & HIStory shows

:heart:
souldreamer7

MTV Russia is planning to air a program about Michael Jackson being the king of tabloids. the fans are protesting, but I think they will show it anyway.

Can anybody find anything for Canada please?

In the UK Sky movies will be showing "This Is It" at 2:25pm and 8pm on Sky family

QVC UK has a box set being sold,tommorow June 24th 9:00am I think it may be Ultimate Collection in white?

CNN Saturday 8pm airing a special called Michael Jackson Final Days.

I don't know if this was shown before can't remember?

Anything on tv tomorrow?

Does anybody know whats on tv tomorrow..
Any concerts, specials?

QVC UK has a box set being sold,tommorow June 24th 9:00am I think it may be Ultimate Collection in white?

I heard about this. I've recorded it, so I'll check it out later. By the way, I love your MFC siggy :D

This weekend it's Michael Jackson weekend on VH1 (Europe). I saw their tv commercial yesterday. It's the same commercial they used last year. However I don't know what they will air cause I can't see anything of it in their schedule.

CNN Saturday 8pm airing a special called Michael Jackson Final Days.

I don't know if this was shown before can't remember?

I has been shown last year, I saw it.

I heard about this. I've recorded it, so I'll check it out later. By the way, I love your MFC siggy :D

Thanks :D I must admit I should buy the White one,though have never been to keen after Michael said he's doing one more thing for $ony and it's 'Just a Box Set'

MTV Romania will play all day Michael and also will broadcast
The Official Top 40
TV Greatest Moments

Also another major TV station (not musical)will air Gone To Soon.

E!Entertainment will broadcast 3 documentaries THS MJ, MJ Where Is The Money and The Last Days of MJ.

Nothing new but still is good that they didn't forget.:sad:

I'll probably watch Moonwalker, or Ghosts, perhaps tune in to that 30th anniversary show even though I've seen it half a million times already, but anyway -sigh-

I think the sum of my time will be spent [as it should] reading through his poems and reflections book, Dancing the Dream, and hopefully doing some tribute art, although I haven't drawn or written anything of relevance in ages.

I'm not surprised over MTV not showing anything, after he basically made them. They're not even about music anymore anyway, instead profiting off exploiting sixteen year old skanks and wannabe "reality show" celebrities.

In Leicester (England), there's a lot of Michael featured on the radio...........and loads of people requesting Michael's songs!!!!

But the TV is another issue..............British TV really sucks!!!

Brazil

VH1 Brasil: (Michael Jackson Forever - TOP 20 MICHAEL JACKSON)

MTV Brasil: TOP 10

MULTISHOW: (MJ special ALL DAY, including 'Top 20', 'HIStory World tour' and 'The One')

TCM: Free Willy, HIStory World Tour and The Wiz

GNT: (Garbage from UK)

E!: (Garbage from USA)

TV RECORD: tribute ('Best of Brazil' program)

SBT: Moonwalker (22:30)

Globo: This is It (Monday morning)

Brazil

VH1 Brasil: (Michael Jackson Forever - TOP 20 MICHAEL JACKSON)

MTV Brasil: TOP 10

MULTISHOW: (MJ special ALL DAY, including 'Top 20', 'HIStory World tour' and 'The One')

TCM: Free Willy, HIStory World Tour and The Wiz

GNT: (Garbage from UK)

E!: (Garbage from USA)

TV RECORD: tribute ('Best of Brazil' program)

SBT: Moonwalker (22:30)

Globo: This is It (Monday morning)

Wow, that's awesome.

E!: (Garbage from USA) :lmao:same in Romania

VH1 Soul (USA) has been playing Michael's short films all afternoon. They are playing them in order, playing TDCAU right now.

In Leicester (England), there's a lot of Michael featured on the radio...........and loads of people requesting Michael's songs!!!!

But the TV is another issue..............British TV really sucks!!!

agreed!

Thanks :D I must admit I should buy the White one,though have never been to keen after Michael said he's doing one more thing for $ony and it's 'Just a Box Set'

You're welcome :) My Mum bought it for me anyway :)

Back