List of Shows on TV This Week

saveNRG

Proud Member
A lot of stations are going to be showing different MJ shows and specials this week and through the weekend for the anniversary. I remember seeing a list of all the shows last year but I couldn't find one this year. If you know of any feel free to post them here.

I just looked at the schedules for MTV, Fuse, and VH1 and didn't see a single MJ show? I can't believe that. They must be showing something??

The Jacksons: An American Dream movie is playing tonight at 7 and tomorrow at 2 pm on VH1 Classic. It aired last week too, I think. Don't know if that counts though.

BET is playing something called "Michael Jackson History: The King Of Pop at 8 am on June 25th. TV One is playing the American Dream movie on the 25 and then afterwards at 8 pm, "Michael Jackson Story" is airing. Then at 10 the 30th Anniversary Special is on.

I just did a quick look between MTV, Fuse, VH1, BET, and TV One and this what I found. There may be more, though. I'm not too sure.

This is the Schedule in the U.S.

Not showing-->

MTV: http://www.mtv.com/ontv/schedule/?day=06%2F25%2F11&submit=Update&ch=1

smh

VH1: http://www.vh1.com/shows/schedule/vh1/daily.jhtml?channels=none&day=6/25/11&shows=none

Fuse: http://www.fuse.tv/tvschedule/

Showing-->
BET:

1) http://www.bet.com/schedule.show2011-06-24.html

2) http://www.bet.com/schedule.show2011-06-25.html

JUNE 24th --The WIZ-- 1 to 3pm

June 25th ---Michael Jackson History: King Of Pop--- 8am-9:30am

TV1(TV ONE) http://www.tvoneonline.com/schedule/default.asp?date=6/25/2011

JUNE 25th/26th

3:00PM-7:30PM-- The JACKSON'S Movie

8:00pm-9:30pm & 12:00am-1:30am-- Man In the Mirror

10:00pm- 11:30pm & 2:00am-3:30am-- Michael Jackson: 30th Anniversary Celebration, The Solo Years

Very ashamed of MTV! They can go to *you know where* smh!

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Last edited:
The Jacksons: An American Dream movie is playing tonight at 7 and tomorrow at 2 pm on VH1 Classic. It aired last week too, I think. Don't know if that counts though.

BET is playing something called "Michael Jackson History: The King Of Pop at 8 am on June 25th. TV One is playing the American Dream movie on the 25 and then afterwards at 8 pm, "Michael Jackson Story" is airing. Then at 10 the 30th Anniversary Special is on.

I just did a quick look between MTV, Fuse, VH1, BET, and TV One and this what I found. There may be more, though. I'm not too sure.

You beat me to it... :D

L.o.v.e.
Romi

They are just repeating the same shows they did last year. I will just play his music all day and pray for his soul. I think I might even watch This Is It.....:/

Anyone know what is on in the UK?

Michael Jackson's Last Days: What Really Happened was on More4 on Sunday night. :smilerolleyes:

I've looked but it seems like there is bugger all on in the UK. I'm particularly outraged at how MTV don't have anything scheduled, the bastards. Excuse my language.

Oh, I've just found a few things..

Flava, yes Flava. Has a whole day of MJ Music & BidTV have a special at 10pm UK Time, auctioning some MJ Memorabilia.

Oh, I've just found a few things..

Flava, yes Flava. Has a whole day of MJ Music & BidTV have a special at 10pm UK Time, auctioning some MJ Memorabilia.

in germany kabel1 is broadcasting a show today at 11pm. but reading the description i dont think im going to watch it...

so annoyed at MTV, was expecting they'd have loads on! URGH! They can't have forgotten already.

4music and Viva have nothing either!

What?! 2 years later and the music channels have already forgotten Michael. I can't believe this. Imagine what it will be like when the trial is finished and Michael isn't in the news every single day. :(

Last year there were tons of shows on! Even in the days leading up to it. Animal Planet had the show about Bubbles, TLC had a show, on June 25th even QVC were selling and talking about him!

I also wonder if there will be any magazine covers? Didn't Rolling Stone do a cover last year? I know Billboard did, and there was that Remembering Michael magazine that came out.

so annoyed at MTV, was expecting they'd have loads on! URGH! They can't have forgotten already.

They sure can and it looks like they have. No surprise there.

At least here in Brazil there's a lot of channels that are going to do a special 2 years without MJ...
Some like Multishow and MTV Brasil are doing in the 25th a whole day special with the short-films, documentaries, HWT-Munich, 30th Anniversary and more.
Moonwalker is also going to be on TV, don't know about This Is It though... but probably will too.

I know these stations are airing Michael Jackson shows,videos,movies & documentaries in the USA

MTV
MTV 2
MTV Jams
MTV Hits
FUSE
BET
Centric
TV One
Current TV
VH1
VH1 Soul
VH1 Classic
Music Choice
ComCast (digital cable)
ComCast OnDemand
Music Picks: Michael Jackson
Videos* : Specials*
Starz : Encore - Michael Jackson's This Is It

I'd also check these channels for listings:
Investigation Discovery ID
Animal Planet
TheCoolTV 24/7Music Video channel : Request Michael Jackson videos as well.

:heart:
souldreamer7

Last edited:
here in Texas :

Wiz, The Fri, 24th Jun 12:00 PM 15 BET
Wiz, The Fri, 24th Jun 12:00 PM 866 BET-HD
Wiz, The Sat, 25th Jun 5:00 PM 174 CTRC
Wiz, The Sun, 26th Jun 4:00 PM 174 CTRC

Michael Jackson: Not for Sale Fri, 24th Jun 4:00 PM 155 OVATN
Michael Jackson: Not for Sale Fri, 24th Jun 4:00 PM 1345 OVTNHD
Michael Jackson History/King Sat, 25th Jun 7:00 AM 15 BET
Michael Jackson History/King Sat, 25th Jun 7:00 AM 866 BET-HD
Michael Jackson History/King Sun, 26th Jun 3:00 A 174 CTRC
Michael Jackson History/King Sun, 26th Jun 11:00 PM 174 CTRC
Michael Jackson: 30th Anniv. Sat, 25th Jun 9:00 PM 21 TVONE
Michael Jackson: 30th Anniv. Sat, 25th Jun 9:00 865 TVONEHD
Michael Jackson: 30th Anniv. Sun, 26th Jun 1:00 AM 21 TVONE
Michael Jackson: 30th Anniv. Sun, 26th Jun 1:00 AM 865 TVONEHD
Inside/Michael Jackson Mansion Sat, 25th Jun 10:00 PM 174 CTRC
Inside/Michael Jackson Mansion Sun, 26th Jun 9:00 PM 174 CTRC
Michael Jackson/Life Superstar Sun, 26th Jun 12:00 AM 174 CTRC
Michael Jackson Videos Sat, 2nd Jul 1:00 PM 143 VH1CL
Michael Jackson Videos Sat, 2nd Jul 6:00 PM 143 VH1CL
Michael Jackson Videos Sun, 3rd Jul 3:00 AM 143 VH1CL

Also This Is It is scheduled several times on various stations throughout the weekend .

T

Michael Jackson - Coming back to life with Oprah Winfrey on BIG CBS LOVE

Michael Jackson - the world's biggest enigmatic superstar who sold millions of albums and has zillions of fans, couldn't go anywhere without attracting hordes of paparazzi. He stunned the world with his captivating moonwalk, 'change of color' plastic surgery, the innumerable allegations slapped upon his brilliant career and with a seismic celebrity death that triggered a global outpouring of tributes for the eccentric genius known as "The King of Pop." As BIG CBS LOVE commemorates the pop star's 2nd death anniversary, the Oprah Winfrey Show will host a special MJ series.

Sixteen years after she interviewed Michael Jackson in what was a very emotional interview, Oprah is all set to go back in to the past as she chats with his ex-wife Lisa Marie Presley and his mother & the legal guardian of his three children Katherine Jackson on her show.

Come June 25th, thousands of fans will throng the Los Angeles cemetery where the musician is laid to rest, along with members of his family to pay tribute to the greatest singer of all times, and thousands in India will get an opportunity to connect with the musical legend through this highly emotional interview series by Oprah, exclusively on BIG CBS LOVE.

Source: Equity Bulls

Big CBS Love is an English-language started as a joint venture between Reliance Broadcast Network Ltd. and CBS Studios International.
It is India’s first International Women’s Entertainment Channel that is targeting young women between 20-34 years of age. This channel was launched on 21st March 2011

Last edited:
^ which station is that? Never heard of Big Love cbs before?

I know these stations are airing Michael Jackson shows,videos,movies & documentaries in the USA

MTV
MTV 2
MTV Jams
MTV Hits
FUSE
BET
Centric
TV One
Current TV
VH1
VH1 Soul
Music Choice
ComCast (digital cable)
ComCast OnDemand
Music Picks: Michael Jackson

I checked MTV, Fuse, VH1, and didn't see anything at all??

I checked both MuchMusic and Much More, they're not playing any MJ spcecials. I hate them for it. This is why I don't watch these stattions anymore, I rarely watch MuchMusic at all in my life.

Haven't seen any adverts for michael jackson programmes. Don't tell me the only mention would be Beyonce giving him a nod at Glastonbury

Big CBS Love is an English-language started as a joint venture between Reliance Broadcast Network Ltd. and CBS Studios International.
It is India’s first International Women’s Entertainment Channel that is targeting young women between 20-34 years of age. This channel was launched on 21st March 2011

Memefan;3416090 said:
^ which station is that? Never heard of Big Love cbs before?

BIG CBS LOVE, India’s first ever international entertainment channel
It's just a new English-language channel recently launched in India showing contemporary shows like America's Top Model, The Oprah Winfrey Show, Rachel Ray show and more.
nothing new to us but maybe new to the Indian audience
they will be repeating these interviews from Oprah's shows

Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset"> June 22nd 9.00 pm The untold secrets behind Michael Jackson's controversial album

June 23rd – 9.00 pm – Lisa Marie Presley speaks out about the death of ex-husband Michael Jackson

June 24th 9.00 pm Oprah talks to Michael Jackson's mother, Katherine, and visits with his children

Watch Oprah Winfrey Show interviewing these personalities, exclusively on BIG CBS LOVE at 9.00 p.m.</td></tr></tbody></table>

Back