List all the MJ anniversary Magazine Cover/book etc here...

Technically speaking neither Billboard nor Vanity Fair is a tabloid. they are music and fashion&pop culture magazines respectively.

Whether the articles /writers are fair or not, or are they trashing Michael or not is another topic for discussion.

Technically speaking neither Billboard nor Vanity Fair is a tabloid. they are music and fashion&pop culture magazines respectively.

Whether the articles /writers are fair or not, or are they trashing Michael or not is another topic for discussion.

You're right. They are not tabloids. They are worse than tabloids.

Tabloids have imagination. They invent false stories.

Filth as Billboard and Vanity Fair just reproduce the trash and then say they are serious..

Guys this isn't a discussion of what is a tabloid and what isn't. If you think it is report it and we'll decide.

Jet magazine with Will Smiths son on the cover has some MJ tribute inside...

1006190018f11fb3f2f80ae720.jpg

anyone bought this?

U can see reviews online it not great, supposedly it's ok, he could have done more but with the subject matter.

hi guys for all us new york michael fans the new york daily news is having a tribute to michael in this sundays newspaper june 20 . its called michael jackson in pictures in sundays paper. just a heads up

The News Of The World is actually better than I thought it would be. I haven't read it all but this is whats in it breifly:

Page 1: front cover

Page 2: Thriller live promo.

Page 3: Contence, An into. paragraph, and a quote from Janet saying:
'It's very hard. It doesn't seen as if a whole year has passed already, so much seems like yesterday. Michael was the most amazing spirit and not a day goes by when I don't think about him'

Page 4-7: Latoya Interview

Page 8-9: The Man And The Myths, where they add true or false to the stories, Split into 8 stories:
1)Thriller was nearly binned before its release- True
2)He slept in an oxygen tent to help him live longer- False (but they did claim MJ made up the story to make him more enigmatic)
3)He tried to buy the elephant mans bones (again claims MJ's publicists made it up)
4)Bubbles slept in his bedroom and shared his toilet- True
5)Michael's hair was set alight on stage - True (persi incident)
6)His Brian was removed after his death- True (for further tests)
7)The marriage to LMP was a sham - False
8)Diamonds are made out of his hair - True
Page 10: charm bracelet promo

Page 11: Katherine interview (family album pics included)

Page 12-21: MJ's life timeline (Page18 & 19 double page poster)

Page 22-23: Secrets Of The Songs (incl. BJ, Ben. DD, BI, Bad, Thriller, WATW, Earth Song, BOW, HTW)

Pages 24-25: Michael's New Millions (basically his money and assetts:
Neverland - $24m
TII movie-$181m
Beetles back catalogue- $601m
Total profit- $811.3m)

Pages 26-29: Navi artivle and photos(plus Mikki Jay, Joby Rogers & Alex Sotomayor (impersinators) small paragraphs

Pages 30-31: Memorabilia

Pages 32- 33: The Day He Died (pictures of tributes and fans and small article)

Page 34: Just Can't Stop Loving You- musician tributes (including Jusin T., Lionel Richie, Whitney Houston, Will.I.am, Lenny Kravitz, Paul McCartney, Beyonce)

Page 35: rolling stones promo

Plus each page has a musican talking about their favourite MJ song

Last edited:
Overall, the NOTW magazine is quite good. I expected it to be full of tabloid lies and the usual rubbish. But this is a good tribute and especially as it is free with the newspaper. I definitely recommend it :)

Back