Lisa Marie Presley twitters, "Maybe I could say he was my best friend."

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anybody wants to know what she thought of Michael just watch her interview with Oprah. What she says now after the june 25th is irrelevent.

I honestly think all of the negative remarks she made about MJ was out of pain and heartbreak. I've been in a relationship where I was hopelessly in love with a man, but he was not easy to be in a relationship with. I tried to make it work but we eventually broke up. I felt victimized and unappreciated. I'll admit I said horrible things about him to anyone that would listen, but I only said them because I was hurting and still in love.

I don't think it gives LMP an excuse to badmouth him like she did, but I can sort of understand where that negativity was coming from. Anyways, back to the topic...

LMP seems very protective about her privacy and I don't think she would answer a question like that especially on Twitter lol.

I honestly think all of the negative remarks she made about MJ was out of pain and heartbreak. I've been in a relationship where I was hopelessly in love with a man, but he was not easy to be in a relationship with. I tried to make it work but we eventually broke up. I felt victimized and unappreciated. I'll admit I said horrible things about him to anyone that would listen, but I only said them because I was hurting and still in love.

I don't think it gives LMP an excuse to badmouth him like she did, but I can sort of understand where that negativity was coming from. Anyways, back to the topic...

LMP seems very protective about her privacy and I don't think she would answer a question like that especially on Twitter lol.

But you didn't do it to the world, if she wanted to bitch she should have called up a friend but on Oprah she made a laugh of Michael like it was such an embarrassing thing being with him, she said he manipulated her and sat there while her mother made a joke of him.

But you didn't do it to the world, if she wanted to bitch she should have called up a friend but on Oprah she made a laugh of Michael like it was such an embarrassing thing being with him, she said he manipulated her and sat there while her mother made a joke of him.

Nobody is saying what she did was right. Everything she has said during 03-05 looked like she just wanted revenge. Yeah she was bitter about it, but I'm sure she had some valid reasons on why she acted like that. It all just indicates that their relationship ended on a VERY bad point.

Michael was never asked directly about Lisa in any interview (besides the Shmuley tapes). If he was, I'm sure he would have spilled a few beans. When people interviewed Lisa, all they would think about was MJ and Elvis. When people interviewed Michael, there were other things the media/public were interested in. Lisa only talked about Michael when she was asked about him, she never brought him up by herself. She always tried to avoid questions relating to him and you could see her getting tired of them. Maybe it was frustration. Maybe she felt like people only wanted to interview her to get some info on MJ. When some say think of Michael, we are not excluding him from the hurt and pain. He went through the same phases as Lisa after their breakup, but he handled them differently. She retaliated, so maybe that's just the way she deals with things. I believe she didn't handle it in a mature manner, but she did what she had to do detach herself from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back