Lisa Marie Presley twitters, "Maybe I could say he was my best friend."

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJ Crazy

Proud Member
In reply to a question posed to her via twitter concerning Michael, "Do you still like him? He is a great man and you had your a wonderful couple. Do you still like him?"

Lisa Marie said, "No. I think that he was an amazing person maybe I could say that he was my best friend but I have an awesome family and I love it! Michael always will be a great man :)"

http://twitter.com/lisa_presley

:wub:

In reply to a question posed to her via twitter concerning Michael, "Do you still like him? He is a great man and you had your a wonderful couple. Do you still like him?"

Lisa Marie said, "No. I think that he was an amazing person maybe I could say that he was my best friend but I have an awesome family and I love it! Michael always will be a great man :)"

:wub:

Uhm, that question and answer thing did'nt quite flow.....is she saying 'no' to the question 'do you like him?'

What? she's saying that Mike was her best friend? really now....

I don't think thats her real Twitter.

The poster sounds like English isn't their first language..for example -

- I was thought about delete my Twitter because this days I was busy... :(

- You saw @TheEllenShow with @JustinBieber a big kiss to this Show I love it!

- Well I think make a party with my friends and dress my babies and me they are very excited =) and you?

- Yeah I was talking with him sometimes and he always was the same he loved so much the kids =)

- Sorry guys I have not had time this days :( for write Tweets

- I'm Listen Thriller in my headphones
I think its fake

Last edited:
The page seems a bit strange to me as well.....if you go through it its just filled with 'nice' posts about MJ.......

Nah, that's not Lisa Marie Presley's Twitter account.

yep this twitter account is a fake please close this thread

That's...interesting.

I didn't know she had a Twitter. It may not be real but erm..her best friend?

People need to stop stealing celebrity identities.. there are 3,000 people following someone they think is LMP. :no:

Sorry, guys, I honestly didn't notice that it wasn't a verified twitter account. It looks like me and 3000 other people may have been fooled. :-(

Those "tweets" sound like they came from an online translator.

Sorry, guys, I honestly didn't notice that it wasn't a verified twitter account. It looks like me and 3000 other people may have been fooled. :-(

:better:

People shouldn't mess with others like that.

I don't think thats her real Twitter.

The poster sounds like English isn't their first language..for example -

I think its fake

Busted. no doubt about it. it's fake. even tho she went to see the casket, she didn't even want to be seen on camera...she's certainly not going to talk to the general public about these things.

Sounds a little too fangirl and nice to be LMP( and I am not even a hater but I think that the MJ tweets sound a little fangirl.)

Last edited:
Yup, its a fake account. her fans know it is, but some are still fooled. lisa doesn't use twitter, she only has a myspace and facebook.

If anybody wants to know what she thought of Michael just watch her interview with Oprah. What she says now after the june 25th is irrelevent.

That's not Lisa's official Twitter. She only has a myspace and that's it.

If it was her Twitter it would have a banner saying "verified" on the side which it doesn't.

BS I don't think she would say that...it doesnt even make sense..she had a family when she married MJ soooo.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back