Lisa Marie Presley gives birth to twins

ONCE AGAIN:
This thread is NOT about Michael Jackson. Please stay on topic and try to move on...

Off topic posts have been deleted.

Time to paint Graceland pink!
19.png
19.png
19.png
19.png
19.png
19.png
19.png
19.png
19.png

Elvis Presley's only daughter, Lisa Marie, is now a doting mom to 3-month-old girls Finley and Harper – and she is showing off her tiny additions in the new issue of PEOPLE.

"I really wanted these babies," says Presley, 40, who tried for two years to get pregnant before conceiving the twins.

"My blood was too thick and would clot, which caused several miscarriages," she tells PEOPLE. "The moment I took blood thinners, I got pregnant."

Presley and her guitarist husband Michael Lockwood, 47, also share their L.A. home with Presley's children from a previous marriage: daughter Riley, 19, and son Benjamin, 16.

Life as a bustling family of six is "chaotic bliss," says Presley.

The outspoken star – who proudly bared her baby bump after tabloids accused her of having an "unhealthy appetite" – also opens up about losing her baby weight.

"I was unable to see my toes by the fourth month," she admits. "But I only gained 30 lbs. total. I worked out up until the seventh month."

400_lmpresley_090114_peoplemagazine.jpg

Lisa Marie Presley and her hubby Michael Lockwood welcomed twin girls, Finley and Harper, in October of 2008, and the newborns have had their first magazine photoshoot!

People is featuring the happy family, which also includes Lisa Marie's teenagers Riley and Ben, in its January 26 issue, which is on newsstands this Friday. Lisa Marie, who gave birth to the twins at 40, says in the mag that it was not an easy road to pregnancy for her: "We tried to get pregnant for two years. My blood was too thick and would clot, which caused several miscarriages. The moment I took blood thinners, I got pregnant."

The babies' grandmother, Priscilla Presley, told ET shortly after their birth: "That's a dream come true. It's been a real delight; entering into the room and seeing these two babies, it's been pretty terrific."

ET broke the news last fall that music icon Elvis' daughter Lisa Marie was expecting twins, and before anyone knew she was pregnant, Lisa Marie told People that she was hurt at media reports that she was overweight, rather than pregnant. "I really didn't want to say anything about the pregnancy," Lisa confessed to People, "because I was apprehensive. I was ultrasounding every other week, like, 'Are the babies OK?'"

She says in the interview that 'the most difficult thing is when they're both awake. It's like, 'Which one do I go to first?'" She told People that she never experienced morning sickness with the pregnancy, and was pleasantly surprised to not experience postpartum depression after the birth.

For more with Lisa Marie, visit People.com.

ahh all the weight comments are uncalled for. are we really going to insult pregnant women..still. should non fans even be in here. guess what not all american celebs are thin. we like food here. alot of it!!

elvis presley was a twin but the baby died. so twins runs in the family.

boy these kids are going to be all blonde beautiful babydolls. her other daughter is already a model. the one on the left looks like lisa.

cant wait to get this people issue in the mail.

Some people in this thread are really stupid.

You dont care...........but you opened up the thread and took the time to post.........right....

Why would you open the thread if you didnt care? The thread title clearly states, Lisa marie Presley gives birth to twins.

Everyone stay on topic and stop with the ignorant comments - they simply aren't necessry - move on if you are not interested or if you don't have anything appropriate to add.

lol.. since when did everything become so serious and unfriendly inhere?.. ;(
my comment was not ment to be taken seriously at all. it was just how I feel about her, said in a laughable way.

I could say - I think she a beautifull woman and her daddy - respect! I just have a bad feeling about her behavior. Thats all. Maybe she's different now - I don't know. Is she still in Michaels life as a friend? Or how is the situation? If I'm allowed to ask that.

Is she still in Michaels life as a friend? Or how is the situation? If I'm allowed to ask that.
no she's not a friend of his anymore she said the story with michael was something she left behind "a long time ago" and it's all over no friendship no nothing
now back to twins! yeah they're cute...but then again all babies are cute

wow, somehow i missed this news LOL

Congrats to Lisa and her husband, beautiful babies!

Back