Light Man music (This Is It) by Michael Bearden

I had chills across my whole body while watching TII at the cinema with this music. It's so powerful, emotional...
it would have been magical...:yes::(

I had chills across my whole body while watching TII at the cinema with this music. It's so powerful, emotional...
it would have been magical...:yes::(

same here
it'll be forever emotional. It's impossible to listen to it without feeling the emotion and the memories come running fast
awwwww.... Michael, Michael :depressed:

thanks for sharing.

OMG all I could see in my head when hearing this in full was me being at the o2 on August 17th 2009 with this music reverating around the arena with my heart in my mouth, barely able to breathe due to the excitement. Hearing new stuff about the concerts and what was going to happen breaks my heart every time :cry:

this filled my eyes with tears ! thanx for sharing.

That music just gave me goosebumps.. so beautiful and powerful. I love it :sigh:

how does it work?
I got a link to donwload the files (it says it's legal), but there's really no file to download....
:scratch:

you have to wait till it's loaded on the page itself then click the file

A great interview with Michael Bearden.

I understand and have to respect other viewpoints, but hearing Michael Bearden's interview, I do believe that Michael was actively involved in every aspect of this production. There are just too many people that have verbalized their emotions and insights, many of which have no verifiable backup.

I feel sad listening to it..were they playing it on the part..while the dancers were talking about MJ? Even though they filmed that before he past..it's just sad when I hear them speak with the music :( It's beautiful but I get really sad when I hear the opening song until the "This Is It" Symbol light up and "WBSS" comes on! :)

Alltough this gave me the chills and and is a beautiful piece, I really think this is just the opening of the FILM This Is It, without Kenny Ortega speaking over it. I don't belive this was meant for the opening intro, imo

Light Man "This Is It" Film Open by Michael Bearden:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IKRGDBLV

flowers.gif

Back