Let's Make "Hold My Hand" #1!

I have been wondering for some time when people write Bump - what does that mean? English is not my first language, and I can't figure out what it means.

Hey Hess

When some one writes bump it means they are quoting a message, not because they want to respond to it, but because they want to repost it on the current page so everyone can see it again. In the US when a person gets in front of you in in line when they should be at the back of the line, they have "bumped" in front of you or "bumped" to the front of the line.

If Michael have a new number one single in Usa(hopefully with "Hold my hand"),he will hold 2 new records(very good for his legacy):
-The first artist to have number one single in 4 decade(70,80,90,2010) at Bilboard hot 100 era(Usa).
-The longest span between first and most recent number-one hits(38 years after "Ben").

Let's make "Hold my hand"#1 in several countries,particulary in Usa.

Just imagine how is here in Croatia where I live. I can't buy from michaeljackson.com because my country is not listed there and I can't buy many things from amazon because they don't ship where I live. And even in cd shops albums are late 5-6 days. So I will probably get MICHAEL around 20.12.
In Zagreb (Croatia) things are better. From Dangerous onwards I bought almost all MJ albums/compilations on release day, I even bought complete Visionary singles (initially only 2 copies of each single were for sale in Profil in Zagreb and I have them all :)).
Regarding amazon, yeah it's bad because for example they don't ship toys to Croatia... :( ...but I pre-ordered album and one I'll buy in store. :)

If Michael have a new number one single in Usa(hopefully with "Hold my hand"),he will hold 2 new records(very good for his legacy):
-The first artist to have number one single in 4 decade(70,80,90,2010) at Bilboard hot 100 era(Usa).
-The longest span between first and most recent number-one hits(38 years after "Ben").

Let's make "Hold my hand"#1 in several countries,particulary in Usa.

Precisely!

Keep requesting and tweeting, guys!

just checked HMV in the UK.. official date is 29th November... Perfect in my opinion let it get some airplay then release later.

I soo hope HMH will be #1, but it seems like it is dropping down ALL the charts. :(

What's going on?

Requested at about 50 radio stations in the past half an hour, how is everyone else doing?

The song is fantastic and definately deserves the #1 spot. I will buy the physcial copy on the 29th and download the song as soon as it's available on iTunes.

How could anyone not like this song? I'm sure it will be popular amongst everyone!!

I need to go and request it on radio too, thanks for reminding me!!

Hey Hess

When some one writes bump it means they are quoting a message, not because they want to respond to it, but because they want to repost it on the current page so everyone can see it again. In the US when a person gets in front of you in in line when they should be at the back of the line, they have "bumped" in front of you or "bumped" to the front of the line.

OK. Thanks. I never understood what it meant.

Key thing is just to keep on requesting to radios and buy the song when it comes on iTunes or something. If we try hard enough and spread the word, I'm sure it will be #1. :yes:

In Denmark HMH is NUMBER 1 !!!

hmh1.png

snapshot made by bjoernclausen

GREAT!

How does iTunes work?

Is it best sales the last hour or how does it work? How can the songs jump up and down so fast?

There should be a chart with best sales made out from 7 days sales. - MJ would be #1 all over the world in a such chart. A real chart to me.

bobmoo79;3081763 said:
The video for HMH is being filmed by Akon THIS WEEK!!!

http://twitter.com/YBTHEROCKSTAR

"On my way 2 the video shoot 4 Michael Jacksons 1st single with the Ceo @Akon. Livin Life...
about 10 hours ago via ÜberTwitter "

Fantastic! :wild:
This will be good promotion for the single and the album!

Btw, well done, Sweden! Thank you!

Hold My Hand is so passionate if you listen it very loudly in your house. It's the better the louder you play it!

My Neighbours hate me these days I think. :lol:

MJ 24 hours a day - LOUD !!

Back