Let's hear it for Michael's brother Jermaine!

defdave

Proud Member
God bless you, Jermaine Jackson. I've been watching you on CNN with Larry King, and you sir....are awesome. Thank you for representing your little brother's legacy. I'm so appreciative of you for the way you "do what you do" (love that song, by the way, Jermaine) for Michael and his legacy.

God bless you, my brother.

Hey guys here at MJJC....come on now yall, let's here it for Jermaine! He's the man. What a guy. We all know that when it's seemed to us like no one else is there for Mike, Jermaine's BEEN THERE.

Thank you Jermaine. We love you, man. Thank you for everything you've done. Now how about a few new songs in Michael's memory? ;)

Seriously, come on yall. If Jermaine ever sees this forum, let's let him know how much we appreciate him and all he says and does and all he's ever said and done for his little brother Michael!

Like I said in the title, let's hear it for Jermaine Jackson everybody!!!

Thankyou Jermaine for being so strong and for standing up for your little brother.
It must be tough to have to keep defending your brother, especially at a time like this - so we appreciate it more than ever.

Jermaine got down on the interview and the one from yesterday morning on the Today show.. He made me cry, I love how they tried to bring up the drugs and JJ was like "um I don't know anything about that, but let's talk about the charities my brother gave to".. Oh I luv it

Bravo Jermaine, Bravo! You're doing good out there in the media. MJ would be proud.

He made me cry when he talked about wishing it was him who had died instead of Mike and kissing Michael's head when he saw his dead body (sorry for being explicit).

He made me cry when he talked about wishing it was him who had died instead of Mike and kissing Michael's head when he saw his dead body (sorry for being explicit).

He made me cry too,God Bless you Jermain,Michael and us proud of you .you are the best Jackson after Michael.

He made me cry too,God Bless you Jermain,Michael and us proud of you .you are the best Jackson after Michael.

I'd have to say...I agree with you. Jermaine has been there, everybody. For real...he's BEEN THERE in the tough times like now.

Michael's fans are here for the whole family, Jermaine included. Thank you Jermaine!

Well the truth is that Jermaine's appearence on LKL and all of the morning shows was Spin Control no doubt. Joe Jackson got slammed big time by the media on how he handled his press conference the other day. But I must say Jermaine did a good job.

Yeah I cried too...Thank you Jermaine. I appreciate him talkin to the media during this difficult time. It must have been very tough...

any link?
Part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0tgcM2Jekc
Part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kW0cBUg1MmI
Part 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa3m3x74kpg
Part 4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvdM5RDnJic
Part 5 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzDCXNm5tvo

yea, Jermaine is the kind of brother i would like to have... he's ace!

Awww poor jermaine...omg i feel like crying now :cry:

Well the truth is that Jermaine's appearence on LKL and all of the morning shows was Spin Control no doubt. Joe Jackson got slammed big time by the media on how he handled his press conference the other day. But I must say Jermaine did a good job.

Come on now..spin control? We all know Joe hasn't been the best thing for Jackson family p.r., but I wouldn't reduce Jermaine's love to simply "p.r. control". He genuinely loves his brother and it shows. And for that, we should all thank him sincerely.

We love you, Jermaine, Thank you for being all that a brother should be during difficult times especially. Like others have said, Michael would be proud and I'm sure he'd give you a big hug, like I wish he were still here to give to us.

We love you Michael. God bless you for enriching our lives so much all these years.

Jermaine's love for his brother Michael is truly heartwarming. The next time I see my sister I'm going to give her a big bear hug. I still have my sibling but poor Jermaine has lost his. :( I can't begin to imagine how sad he feels. We're all devastated over losing Michael, but his family's grief definitely exceeds ours by many magnitudes.

he should stop inviting ppl into mikes house. u think mj would want that. goes against everything mj was and u would think family members would know that.

I have always liked Jermaine, although the family has had it's disfunctional element, by today's standards they are an example of how a family should be, for all they may disagree, as all families do' they come together and support each other when it counts. The love they have for each other is unconditional and honest and the dignity they showed during the trial is an example to all.

God bless them, Katherine in the glue that holds them together and I cannot think of a better person to guide the three children into adulthood.

Jermaine, you are an inspiration, just like Michael a gentle, thoughly decent soul and Michael would be so proud of you. Thank you for taking us to Neverland and I for one could almost feel the serenety and Michael's spirit there.

But my bitterness is still with me, to think that a 13 year old punk with his low life family killed the Neverland that was, was allowed, with the help of Bashir, Sneddon and the corrupt media is beyond comprehension. Now that Michael is out of the reach of those who wanted to hurt him, his spirit can roam free in the place he loved so much.

I have always liked Jermaine, although the family has had it's disfunctional element, by today's standards they are an example of how a family should be, for all they may disagree, as all families do' they come together and support each other when it counts. The love they have for each other is unconditional and honest and the dignity they showed during the trial is an example to all.

God bless them, Katherine in the glue that holds them together and I cannot think of a better person to guide the three children into adulthood.

Jermaine, you are an inspiration, just like Michael a gentle, thoughly decent soul and Michael would be so proud of you. Thank you for taking us to Neverland and I for one could almost feel the serenety and Michael's spirit there.

But my bitterness is still with me, to think that a 13 year old punk with his low life family killed the Neverland that was, was allowed, with the help of Bashir, Sneddon and the corrupt media is beyond comprehension. Now that Michael is out of the reach of those who wanted to hurt him, his spirit can roam free in the place he loved so much.

Well said. My thoughts exactly to everything you said there.

I saw the whole interview with brother Jermaine Jackson, he is very calm and a pleasure to listen to him talking about his brother it was really very kind. He even said he wish that he is the one who died instead of Michael, he loved him so much… I admire brother Jermaine for his honest expression of his love to Michael.

I agree with a lot of what others have said in this thread. I think Michael would be proud.

I think Jermaine did something special on Larry King last night...showed just how much he loved his brother...it was painful to watch...but he got his point across brilliantly. Kudos to Jermaine..

he should stop inviting ppl into mikes house. u think mj would want that. goes against everything mj was and u would think family members would know that.
Yes, his family members DO know that.
Michael likes privacy, but he also wanted people to understand what Neverland was about and what a beautiful place it is - and I'm glad Jermaine is giving people that chance. Remember the Oprah interview??
I'd prefer Jermaine do this and show the world Neverland, rather than leave the world to continue thinking of it as a shady place.
So I reckon the family has the right idea. THEY know best.

Pissed me off how Larry kept asking about the will. He clearly wanted some family drama - it was THAT obvious he wasn't happy with Jermaine's "Everybody's fine with it" answer.

my heart goes out to Jermaine
gosh poor family. i love them all. i love it the way Jermaine keeps pointing to the things that really should matter to people - what Michael did for the world

Back