The Discussion of MJ's Unreleased Tracks

I don't have that, sorry. But this *original* UNRELEASED MJ song should do? /s

That sounds incredible firmware, well done for finding this. I believe this is from MJs 2010 era when he was working on the Critical album

That sounds incredible firmware, well done for finding this. I believe this is from MJs 2010 era when he was working on the Critical album
Kinda unrelated, has anyone a link to the making of Breaking news parody video that Birchey has made?

I ain't out to instigate anything, but if the majority calls bullshit on someone's claims, why keep feeding the fire with all this back and forth ? There's plenty else to discuss here.
People are still replying to this guy so this thread is just going to be a mess forever it seems.

50 years from now if there is still such a thing as message boards fans are still going to beg for unreleased material. We are seriously doomed.

Any change MJ did some secret back-up vocals on this track or do I just want it too bad..?
(It's on the same Quincy/Rod-album where he joins her for 'State of Independence')

Last edited:
Firmware just private messaged me that if we wipe away all of our forum posts that show that we don't believe him he is going to release a whole album MJ made with Jason Malachi and Akon which features many angry vocals from May of 2009. All 3 of them recorded the album in one month. Can we all start deleting stuff

Any change MJ did some secret back-up vocals on this track or do I just want it too bad..?
(It's on the same Quincy/Rod-album where he joins her for 'State of Independence')
Always wish MJ got this groove.

It was worked on just prior to Thriller and without looking, it has to be a Rod Temperton song. If it weren't for this album Qunicy had to work on for Donna Summer, I wonder if Temperton would've given this music to MJ.

Back