Let's end the confusion about MJ's unreleased tracks here

Collectors doing April fools like it's funny and doesn't just make them look lame and annoying

I was one of those many people who thought that GYWOOM was mid but now I think the song is just bad lmao. It's a slow and boring song even if you speed it up a bit. All of those years of hype were for nothing.
honestly, I get more excited about releases or leaks of songs in HQ like Throwing Your Life Away, Man In Black and Ghost Of Another Lover. And some not seen yet like Buffalo Bill

I was one of those many people who thought that GYWOOM was mid but now I think the song is just bad lmao. It's a slow and boring song even if you speed it up a bit. All of those years of hype were for nothing.
Everyone was hyping up the vocal too but it really doesn’t stand out to me. Several of the adlibs on the last few choruses sound rough. “Chains off me baby” or whatever he’s saying is giving Heaven Can Wait vibes.

Imagine someone leaks a real snippet or song amidst all these april fool vids

As much as it's wonderful to hear GYWOOM in good quality, I still think this song was overhyped and I can see why the Estate has constantly overlooked the track.
It just runs out of steam like a few Invincible tracks
It was pretty much just the beta for Unbreakable and Invincible, which is interesting. As a song it's not really wise to treat it as anything more than that.

So uh look, it’s April 1st and everything but a really real sounding recording of Michael’s Affirmation leaked and I need to make positive it isn’t real because I’m a pinecone

Back