Let's bring the love back.

Amen. This dedicated to us, MJ's soldiers of love who just can't stop loving him :D

[youtube]JO_LUnp2ArY&feature=related[/youtube]

I love this thread :flowers: - I think a lot of us are still dealing with the loss of MJ, and we really need eachother. For some reason, it's easier to get frusterated and let the anger out. But we can be here to share our feelings with people here ... people who KNOW what we're going through, and to love them :) .

These words from "Hold my Hand" basically tell it all ...

"Cause I've been there before
And you've been there before
But together we can be alright.
Cause when it gets dark and when it gets cold
We hold each other till we see the sunlight"

.......... let's all see the SUNLIGHT together & we certainly can with the release of so many gifts from Michael.

Blessings & much sunlight from Africa !!

^ Hold My Hand made me cry because it reminded me of the state of the fanclub and it felt almost like Michael was singing it specifically to us for this reason.

These words from "Hold my Hand" basically tell it all ...

"Cause I've been there before
And you've been there before
But together we can be alright.
Cause when it gets dark and when it gets cold
We hold each other till we see the sunlight"

.......... let's all see the SUNLIGHT together & we certainly can with the release of so many gifts from Michael.

Blessings & much sunlight from Africa !!

:heart: :heart: :heart:

:group::group:

Im all for bring the love back but we all have to be willing to do it. I know that its hard without mj but we are a family and a family stand for unity & togetherness no matter what.

i think that the day peace and unity will finally come back is the day michael will recieve his justice of the truth of june 2009.

how can there be peace if michael still not recieve justice :(?

I love this thread...What a pleasant place to visit amongst all the negativity....

Remember, one of Michael's favorite lines to sing was "You and I must make a pact: we must bring salvation back. Where there is love, ... I'll be there."

I think there's a deep message in that, and a reason Michael sang this song over and over to us :flowers: ... where there is love, he'll be there.

I don't want to bring hate so it's love. But I think there will be more love around later when all the things will be better solved. It's obvious the era can't be like it was before and it won't be because Michael is not here to guide us. But I'd like to imagine how it would be with Michael. How he would lead us to the love paradise he used to with his smile and his wise words and actions. No one can do it like he did. Now we have to fight for the love but when Michael was here it felt like there's no need to fight. No matter what were the problems he was the lover (of life), not the fighter.. L.o.v.e.

I don't want to bring hate so it's love. But I think there will be more love around later when all the things will be better solved. It's obvious the era can't be like it was before and it won't be because Michael is not here to guide us. But I'd like to imagine how it would be with Michael. How he would lead us to the love paradise he used to with his smile and his wise words and actions. No one can do it like he did. Now we have to fight for the love but when Michael was here it felt like there's no need to fight. No matter what were the problems he was the lover (of life), not the fighter.. L.o.v.e.

But we can still feel his spirit from above. I can. Can you?

Come into this thread to spread some positivity, show you are here for the love.

Yeah.

It's all for love. - L.O.V.E.

Happy 1. December everyone.

C'mon, spread a little love around to your fellow members of this community :wub:

Back