Let's bring the love back.

xo_lola_xo

Proud Member
Quiet frankly, I miss the old MJJC (pre-June 2009) very much. We were a family. We were so wonderful to each other and we were so loving, compassionate and respectful.

What happened?

I don't know about any of you guys but I think if we have a thread where people could promise to help bring back the sense of unity by writing something like "I sign" or "I agree" then it will put us on the path of unity once again.

We have different opinions about the new projects and will have forever...and it breaks my heart to think that this might continue forever.

We won't let it. Will we?

I agree with you-- the old MJJC was way different than today's; it was happinness all over, positive threads, great comments, it was so lovely and nice!!

Thumbs up for bringing the love back!!!

Absolutely agree :)
I miss the old days as well, although I understand we've gone through so much since June 25th.

Good idea.

I'm actually gonna PM Gaz about the idea of having a banner with the saying "We're all here for Michael. We're all here for love."

If it's just at the top, people can't miss it. It's a consist reminder.

Sadly, Idon't think peace will ever come back here. I hope I am wrong. But with all these conspiracy theories and all this fake this and that. I don't see it ever ending. Maybe the general public will embrace him once again- and it may very well happen with this new album. And the new fans will love Michael and be more united than the current ones are.

I have lost the faith. I used to come here and other forums to feel excited about Michael, but lately it has not been a good thing. There are quite a few fans still very positive and excited, but when you see some fans thinking KYHU is fake then you know it will never be the same. Now, from what I've been reading in another thread even some fans in other forums say Much Too Soon is fake.... will this ever stop? .... Idk maybe never ....sigh

Sadly, Idon't think peace will ever come back here. I hope I am wrong. But with all these conspiracy theories and all this fake this and that. I don't see it ever ending. Maybe the general public will embrace him once again- and it may very well happen with this new album. And the new fans will love Michael and be more united than the current ones are.

I have lost the faith. I used to come here and other forums to feel excited about Michael, but lately it has not been a good thing. There are quite a few fans still very positive and excited, but when you see some fans thinking KYHU is fake then you know it will never be the same. Now, from what I've been reading in another thread even some fans in other forums say Much Too Soon is fake.... will this ever stop? .... Idk maybe never ....sigh

We can have total different opinions but still stand together for love and for Michael.

I wasn't here before June 25, 2009. However, it has definitely changed a lot even since I've been here. No doubt the mood must have been different before June 25, but there's a reason I chose this place. I noticed the strong support you all had for each other and this place helped me cope with my grieve and extreme guilt I had at the time. This place became like a "second home" to me (you know what I mean) and I felt that the Michael Jackson fan community was like a second family to me. I want that feeling to stay and never change.

I wish I were here before that fateful day, but I wasn't. I just hope one day we can get MJJC back to the way it used to be. We are all here for Michael and because of Michael. Let's remember that. He wouldn't want his fans to be divided. He's the one who brought us all together.

I love you guys. :heart:

I wasn't here before June 25, 2009. However, it has definitely changed a lot even since I've been here. No doubt the mood must have been different before June 25, but there's a reason I chose this place. I noticed the strong support you all had for each other and this place helped me cope with my grieve and extreme guilt I had at the time. This place became like a "second home" to me (you know what I mean) and I felt that the Michael Jackson fan community was like a second family to me. I want that feeling to stay and never change.

I wish I were here before that fateful day, but I wasn't. I just hope one day we can get MJJC back to the way it used to be. We are all here for Michael and because of Michael. Let's remember that. He wouldn't want his fans to be divided. He's the one who brought us all together.

I love you guys. :heart:

We obviously CAN still love and support each other after his passing because we all helped each other to cope in 2009. Do you remember the support section?

We have it in us. Let's bring it forward.

Well in order for us to become one, everyone has to understand that we're all entitled to each others opinions, and no longer should we try to force it, or slander others for not sharing the same belief. I'm confident most of us can do so...

I agree with Zenab's message.

yes..i believe we can be unified for Michael, and for ourselves..no matter what our opinions may be. thanks for this thread.:punk:

Yes, I agree. This is our home to celebrate and L.O.V.E. Michael and each other.

We obviously CAN still love and support each other after his passing because we all helped each other to cope in 2009. Do you remember the support section?

Yes, I sure do remember the support section. I spent a lot of time in there. That was a great section.

I agree. We've already proven we can love and support each other during this new period of time, we need to bring it back that way. We need to stop putting each other down because of our differences.

Yeah it would be great to have that section back.

bring the rightness first
without rightness without anythine even life

Yes, let's bring the love back. We fans need to unite again for Michael and let his legacy lives forever.

Quiet frankly, I miss the old MJJC (pre-June 2009) very much. We were a family. We were so wonderful to each other and we were so loving, compassionate and respectful.

What happened?

I don't know about any of you guys but I think if we have a thread where people could promise to help bring back the sense of unity by writing something like "I sign" or "I agree" then it will put us on the path of unity once again.

We have different opinions about the new projects and will have forever...and it breaks my heart to think that this might continue forever.

We won't let it. Will we?

well said. i agree with you with the whole of my heart.

We are all here for the love and admiration of a wonderful human being. We can all get along if we remember to respect the fact that opinions can differ. United we stand.

We have our differences amongst ourselves but if anyone insults/attacks Michael, then we are here for him. Right?

That makes us ONE.

Back