Let Things Just Fall Into Place

ABP

Proud Member
Lately, over here at ~MJIB~Co. we have a laid back attitude about all the MJJ events etc.

I feel that the fans should not get so concerned over it all..and just let things fall into place.

The important thing is to be well and happy. What more can anyone ask for? So many around the world wish for just those two gifts.

God bless.

ABP

You may have a point. There is certainly logic in what you said. However, many of us have an enormous amount invested in these shows. It is easier said than done ABP.

The last few times I have seen Michael in public, he does not appear at a good wieght for performing. That Boy needs one of us to go cook him a nice down home, southern, Sunday meal. One with all the fixings. Greens, a nice healthy helping of buttered candied yams, mashed potatoes with creamy country gravy slathered over them, some fluffy homemade buttermilk biscuits, southern fried chicken with corn on the cob, along with a juicy pork roast, cooked with onions, peppers, carrots. No Southern meal would be complete with out some Homemade Macaroni & Cheese. With homemade BBQ'd bread crumbs on top of it, baked to a delicious golden brown, with the cheese bubbling up through the BBQ'd breadcrumbs. Don't forget the DIRTY RICE and Cole Slaw! Then we can start on the desert spread!

Or we could send out for some KFC

mj's never been fat so what's a good weight for performing?

No disrespect to anyone but 'fat' would not be a good weight for performing either.

Maybe I am the only one with my original opinion? That is not something I am blind to. However, in the past, Michael would start out at a 'normal' fit weight prior to a tour/set of dates. Then by the end of the tour, he would have lost a considerable amount of weight. Appearing very 'thin', even for Michael Jackson. My point is, it appears he is starting out this tour/set of dates, below what he would normally be at the end of a full tour.

Does that help to understand my original post?

I can see you point ABP but I think it's fun leading up to a huge event like this. Hoping for this hoping for that, and to be honest no matter what happens we will ALL love the shows.

You may have a point. There is certainly logic in what you said. However, many of us have an enormous amount invested in these shows. It is easier said than done ABP.

The last few times I have seen Michael in public, he does not appear at a good wieght for performing. That Boy needs one of us to go cook him a nice down home, southern, Sunday meal. One with all the fixings. Greens, a nice healthy helping of buttered candied yams, mashed potatoes with creamy country gravy slathered over them, some fluffy homemade buttermilk biscuits, southern fried chicken with corn on the cob, along with a juicy pork roast, cooked with onions, peppers, carrots. No Southern meal would be complete with out some Homemade Macaroni & Cheese. With homemade BBQ'd bread crumbs on top of it, baked to a delicious golden brown, with the cheese bubbling up through the BBQ'd breadcrumbs. Don't forget the DIRTY RICE and Cole Slaw! Then we can start on the desert spread!

Or we could send out for some KFC

That boy would be busting at the seams :lol:

My point is, it appears he is starting out this tour/set of dates, below what he would normally be at the end of a full tour.
shall we wait till july b4 passing judgement

I'm failing to understand this thread :unsure:

The Michael Mania that builds prior to a concert/tour is normal and healthy. It hypes the fans, gets media into an upswing, braces the industry and probably does a fair share of getting Michael prepared. Peeps can lay back all they want but I intend to enjoy the fun for a change :yes:

shall we wait till july b4 passing judgement

Respectfully, I stated that out of care and concern for his well being. Not as a judgment against him.

On the real, if he is at a weight right now that would appear less than what he would typically be POST tour. What weight is he going to be at the end of the O2 dates? Someone has to see my concern?

I along with everyone else that is looking forward to these shows, would like to see him come out on top at the end. It will mean nothing to me to see him perform again, if the end result is a worse health than when we first heard the great THIS IS IT news.

I am fully willing to go make or ship some good old fashioned, homemade, stick to your ribs, glad I married a good cook meals for him to enjoy.

as i siad wait until july and then see what he looks like the shows are happening in 2 months not now

as i siad wait until july and then see what he looks like the shows are happening in 2 months not now

There in, lies my point. These next two months he will be practicing, rehearsing and putting himself through a rigorous schedule. One would have to assume that. What kind of toll is that going to put on an already thin body? How do you gain weight mass while keeping up an aerobic pace? Dancers are not heavy for a reason. They burn calories like a junkie looking for the next hit.

I appreciate your faith that all will be well and I sincerely hope you are the right one on this. It is a refreshing to know, that you have that mindset. I applaud you for your view of the situation.

The topic of this thread may be fairly open but keep in mind we will not dis-respect Michael or one another - obviously some posts have been deleted.

Goodness gracious Ladies & Gents...

I think everyone just needs to calm down and allow Mr.Jackson to do what he does best...

He has been touring for longer than many have even been born...He knows what he's needs to do to get primed and ready..!

:angel:Knowledge Is Growth

Oh gosh you wonderful folk--"let things fall into place" doesn't imply anything negative!! Quite the contrary!!

Michael will not let us down.

And all I meant is not to get into a frenzy and worry--let the surprises unravel themselves
as the next musical dynasty unfolds!! :)

With all what I go through over here--it is amazing to still have this positive and upbeat attitude---but like I told MJJ:

"At the end of the day, all that is left is positvity anyway."

Words to hang onto.

Just important to keep praying the flu scare settles down.

Prayers and positive thoughts can overcome alot!

Thanks Gaz--

ABP

The tours in the pass he was moving around from country to country and that is what accounted for some of the weight loss. But now he's gonna be in place for the 50 shows so it should be little less stressfull. Shouldn't it?

I think he will be okay. I think what used to take a lot of energy out of him with touring was the moving from place to place and flying to different countries in a short period of time and not being able to sleep properly or at normal hours because of the changes in time zones and all the jet lag. I think having the 50 concerts in one place is better for him because all the time he would have spend travelling on a tour is gone and he can replace that with more relaxation time and not switching time zones means he'll probably be able to get a better night's sleep. Just hope he takes things steady and has a good diet and plenty of rest so he is healthy and more importantly happy :).

I think we do over heat at time, but only because we care so much. Of course this will settle and we will move on to more positive times. The concerts start very soon and I am confident that the people who are salivating over it being a disaster will be very disappointed and we will enjoy a return to the good times where Michael is once again at the top of the music business again. We have waited for so long it will take more than Raymone Bain to spoil it.

I appreciate your faith that all will be well and I sincerely hope you are the right one on this. It is a refreshing to know, that you have that mindset. I applaud you for your view of the situation.
its not faith or mindset. its more about not being brainwashed by a media with an agenda. those are the ones as normal trying to crap on mj and put negativity into the shows because they hate the fact of what mj has already done with these shows.its the same with anything mj does. im just surprised that some fans seem to fall for it everytime.

:D

My close friends only solve the maze of mystery of the way I talk "a little while later".

All will be well--you'll see.

ABP

Thats all we can do in life - let things fall into place. Unnecessary stress and anxietys worrying about things that have yet to happen, or may never happen. You are meant to go with the flow... but its easier said than done.

Exactly.

It took me years of living right there in the ghetto's of Jamaica to really get a hand on the concept of this way of thinking so naturally don't expect others to "get it" right away.

Things have a way of working out.

ABP

Can't speak for everyone else but I like surprises :D *feels like a kid at Christmas time*

Back