Lavelle Smith

theres nothing on the facebook site about these dates being cancelled.you can still book for them aswell. sounds dodgy. why would someone say its because of lavelle working with mj. thats hardly info that is going to be shouted about.its gonna be private

Question: Was Lavelle Smith one of his backup dancers on the dangerous tour?

Does anyone have any info on those guys?
His backup dancers always looked so smashing hehe 8)

Yeah, Lavelle was on the Dangerous tour. He was the guy with the floppy hair and shaved sides. That's not a very good descritpion, lol.

In response to the above quote, I recommend people going to this ticketsite and searching 'Michael Jackson' under concerts:
www.viagogo.co.uk

DETAILS:

OKAY IMMA GO AND LAY DOWN NOW FOR SURE..
omg.png

*breathes like a lady in labor, walking slowly to her bed to rest*

I cannot, I must, not, get my hopes up. :bugeyed

Last edited:
This is kinna a dumb question.. but IF this does somehow turn out to be true.. well in a way (but this is only one source lol).. does this mean, that things are coming soon. :mellow:

Like..

Really soon. :mellow:
Not 5, 12 years soon..

But soon. :mellow:

:bugeyed Yea, is this serious?!

Last edited:
^^ wondering the same thing...... The event date is 02/05/2009 on Sat.? isn't that date on a Thurs.? Maybe they made a mistake. hopefully this is serious???

^^ wondering the same thing...... The event date is 02/05/2009 on Sat.? isn't that date on a Thurs.? Maybe they made a mistake. hopefully this is serious???
It could mean February 5th, or May 2nd, cause the different ways countries do their dates.

Hmmm.. :unsure:

Last edited:
Thanks to Tom777 from MJJLegacy.com

Tom777 : From 2 to 4 August 2008, I was supposed to take part in a London dance stage with Lavelle Smith (famous choreographer Michael and others like Destiny's child ..)

And this morning, on facebook, the person who takes charges of this event send me a message telling me the following:

URGENT MESSAGE

DUE TO LAVELLE SMITH JNR’S NEW TOURING COMMITMENTS WITH MICHAEL JACKSON

WE REGRET THAT WE HAVE NO ALTERNATIVE BUT TO CANCEL ALL LAVELLE MASTER CLASSES FOR SATURDAY 2nd SUNDAY 3rd and MONDAY 4th AUGUST 2008

OOOOOH boy! Here we go, ladies and gentlemen!

Why, oh WHY did you post this!?!?!?!?! Now we're gonna go crazy for lord knows how long until we hear a stable piece of information.

Too late...im already kind of hyperventilating.

It's like you wanna believe it.......but....ya can't.

As much as I thank you for posting this...........I also kind of hate you for posting this! LOL!!!

OOOOOH boy! Here we go, ladies and gentlemen!

Why, oh WHY did you post this!?!?!?!?! Now we're gonna go crazy for lord knows how long until we hear a stable piece of information.

Too late...im already kind of hyperventilating.

It's like you wanna believe it.......but....ya can't.

As much as I thank you for posting this...........I also kind of hate you for posting this! LOL!!!
Me too. :lmao:

The United Kingdom use (dd.mm.yyyy) as their date format.

So, this means that this ticket website has a tentative concert date scheduled for the 2nd of May, 2009.

Last edited:
If anyone's willing to contact the ticket site, here are their phone details from the website:

In the UK: 0845 301 0032

or

Outside the UK: +44 (0)1392 428 318

> I just emailed them enquiring about more info on the date they have given and the current status of the event.

these website sell tickets in the HOPE that an artist will do a show. there is no actual show. I enquired about this last year when all the same stuff popped up on UK ticket sites saying Michael is going to tour. They simply said that by purchasing their sky-high-priced tickets means IF a show happens, you DEFINATELY get a ticket, instead of having to line up, buy over the phone or online.

*Breathes slowly and steadily into the paper bag* :ph34r:

.....* :bugeyed Exhales deeply and repeats process*

Thank you. :)

:cheeky: So.. yea. :mello:
About Lavelle.. hmm anyone got news about him. :lol:

Last edited:
"It's not nice to see people copying your work. They say imitation is a form of flattery. I don't agree. In this case, imitation is just stealing. Each time I see people doing our moves in videos, commercials or live performances, I just feel they're stealing from us."

I like the guy, he is very talented. However his comment here was a bit mean. It should be an honor to have people copy or imitate you. Not a sign of stealing. He and MJ didn't copyright the dance moves, so, his comment was silly.

He and Travis Payne also comment on how Michael would call them to his home at the strangest hours in the middle of the night because he'd suddenly get a new idea in his head and want to rehearse

LOL. Mike is something else. I am shocked that they didn't get some kind of attitude with Michael. Man, let that be me, I would be like, "Michael, I am SLEEPING! Call me later. Damn." *hangs phone*

WE REGRET THAT WE HAVE NO ALTERNATIVE BUT TO CANCEL ALL LAVELLE MASTER CLASSES FOR SATURDAY 2nd SUNDAY 3rd and MONDAY 4th AUGUST 2008

Interesting.

Last edited:
So are these masterclasses, still on, or is it really cancelled? :mello::bugeyed

Last edited:
Thanks to Tom777 from MJJLegacy.com

Tom777 : From 2 to 4 August 2008, I was supposed to take part in a London dance stage with Lavelle Smith (famous choreographer Michael and others like Destiny's child ..)

And this morning, on facebook, the person who takes charges of this event send me a message telling me the following:

URGENT MESSAGE

Something like this always comes up every year until the passage of times proves us wrong. I refuse to to get my hopes up.
Michael I hope you're happy wherever you are man sadly for me thats what really counts.. your happiness..:(

Back