Lavelle Smith in Vegas - Wonder Why?

sounds exciting, i loved the choreography on the tours, Lavelle is great hope this is true :)

It just hit me! Maybe he's there for the video of Hold my hand...... (dreaming)

Last edited:
To be honest I couldn't begin to imagine any dancing that would suit a song like Hold My Hand. But I'm not a choreographer either.. so hmm

To be honest I couldn't begin to imagine any dancing that would suit a song like Hold My Hand. But I'm not a choreographer either.. so hmm

a choreographer can be to co-ordinate movement in general, not just dance.:)
the way someone walks from point A to B... the way two people look at each other, the way people interact.. like the olympics... people choreograph the laps of honor when the teams enter the stadium. choreography can be done to fashion parades. its extensive:) not just dance routines;)

Last edited:
a choreographer can be to co-ordinate movement in general, not just dance.:)
the way someone walks from point A to B... the way two people look at each other, the way people interact.. like the olympics... people choreograph the laps of honor when the teams enter the stadium. choreography can be done to fashion parades. its extensive:) not just dance routines;)

You basically wrote what I had in mind for a reply to Mickey :)

I've watched the video on youtube about him
Hes Good!
I also like the thing that he'd done with Jim carrey :D
I hope this is going to be for the Big Bang :D

Well he has a myspace.. lol message him.

jk.. or am I. :mello:

^ why not.. I have gotten some pretty cool 'inside' info from simple ways just like that...

Well, last time he logged in was on June 21 .. so I doubt he will see it soon.. haha.

Back