Last MJ song/video you listened to/watched before he left us?

I cant remember, I remember watching Smooth Criminal from Bucharest 1996 sometime that day.....

I think the last video I watched on YouTube b4 I heard the news was his interview with geraldo That he did around the time of his trial. The last song I heard was 'we're here to entertain you' ...and the last song of him as a solo artist was 'we've had enough'

I was listening to With a Childsheart after receiving some sad news from my neighbours that there son was diogonised with Leukimia:(

I was listening to the Ummah remixes of HIStory and some unknown You Rock My World remix that I found that was super-cool. I had a new bass-heavy set of headphones and was digging the sound.

I saw Billie Jean in concert one day before he died! I was wondering if I will ever have the chance to see this live, because deep in my soul I felt and I know that I will never see him! It was too good to be true! :(

GoogleSearchIconShadow.gif
SuperSearchIconShadow.gif

i was listening to Triumph all Thursday at work and was all excited as i purchased my 5th ticket the day before with an amazing seat in BK 101.

i dont know it exactly. but i was listening a lot to another part of me live. i remember thursday morning. i was so happy and during cleaning my room i sang out loud this song.. .__.

I had to check my Last fm:

Michael Jackson – Hold My Hand (with Akon) 25 Jun 5:29pm
:(

the sad thing is, i actually havnt a clue, the shock of it completely blanked my brain, i tend not to keep a record anyway! but i would usually have some kind of recollection. but with such a huge event the shock has made me totally forget

I was listening to Liberian Girl on my phone WHILE I got a text-message with the sad news.

last video - we are the world 1992 bill clinton gala.

last song - Money

Someone wrote a comment in my Youtube-Video of "Working Day and Night", so I went there and watched it again myself....about one hour later, I read that Michael was in the hospital...

Take a look if you want, I made it as a comparison between the bad- and the dangerous-tour performance of the song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rK8LaIfQLE

just downloaded the history munich 97 dvd by DJ Oxygene.
watched it until smooth criminal, then went to bed.

i had downloaded dj oxygene yokohama bad tour and watched it right up to 1 hr before the news broke that Michael was taken to hospital. i even showed my partner how happy michael was on that stage and i couldnt wait for this is it.

Last song: Off The Wall
First song after his death: Break of Dawn

Last song: My fav! Workin' Day and Night! Was watching the live Dangerous version on my iphone in the pub lol.

After he died? I sat and watched Dangerous in concert so I guess Jam.

I was actually listening to many different Michael songs that night (afternoon USA time) when he died. Mostly Invincible and BOTDF and Dangerous. I was just enjoying a beautiful evening with great music alone...

State of shock (demo) with Freddie Mercury :shock2:

HIStory......I was on the PC checking my email to see if there was any news as to when my ticket for the 1st August show would arrive.

That song has always sent shivers down my spine - one of my favourites!

I had watched the Black or white video and the You are not Alone video on Thursday morning. I was so happy and excited as i had just got my tickets the day before. Odd how sad those songs, particularly You are Not alone, make me feel since.

Back