Last MJ song/video you listened to/watched before he left us?

kiwimj

Proud Member
What was the last MJ song or video you listened to or watched before he passed away?
The reason I ask is because mine was MJ's performance of "Gone Too Soon" at Bill Clintons Presidential Inauguration in 1992 - the irony of this was not lost on me when i thought of this. I live in New Zealand so it was Friday morning when the news broke here. On Thursday evening i was watching some of the more rare MJ footage on Youtube and "Gone Too Soon" was the last song i listened to before going to bed.

I LOVE YOU MJ AND I NOW WILL FEAR DEATH LESS AS I KNOW I WILL BE MEETING YOU ONCE AGAIN IN HEAVEN.

For weeks now I have been listening to live performances on my Mp3. I use them to dance too and it actually creates a decent work out. I'm not one that likes to constantly lift weights and though I'm not great I find it fun and energizing to dance. Typically I would dance for at least a half hour a day.

My last song on my recently played list was a live performance of "Beat It" from the History Tour. I'm pretty sure I was doing this as all of this was going on :(. Haven't since. And I'm not sure when I will.

I was listening to BAD 30minutes before I found out about the news. I was dancing and stuff too... I haven't danced since then.

The last song I listened to before the news was Man In the Mirror, I must of listened to that song at least twice a day for the last, I don't know how many years, people used to ask me if I would ever tire from it, I would say never. Haven't managed to listen to it again since. I will try again today though.

I had been listening to Unbreakable a lot before Michael passed. Also, I had been listening to a playlist on my iPod. I called it my Fantasy MJ Setlist. I would play that and imagine that was the This Is It concert.

I believe it was Ease On Down The Road with Diana Ross from a tv special on You Tube. That was on Tuesday night or something like that.

As far as I remember it was Come Together, the day before he passed away.
On thursday I was out all morning and hadn't heard any music at all, I was just login into MJJC when the news hit so yeah, that was it.

will you be there

and my iPod stuck for 3 days. like it died whith him :(

I was at a concert on Thursday evening and I was thinking about Michael when he was about to die... :cry: I was chatting about the MJ concerts with my friend and I told her how tiny was that stage in front of us. I said: I used to huge stages and huge crowd, MJ is different. The concert was OK, I was happy when I got home and turned on my laptop, it was 0:30 am... and then... :cry:

couple of days before he died I was listening a lot to the BAD album especially the songs Liberian Girl, Just Good Friends and Leave Me Alone.

i was watching the man in the mirror performance from the bucharest dvd when i got the news. it was so ironic,becuz @ the age of 2 its that very same performance that made me a fan

the last MJ related thing i watched was the HIStory music video collection dvd...

The last thing I watched MJ related was earlier in the day, it was the film/short music video 'Ghosts', on YouTube. Loved it, it's hard to believe that we all had no idea something like this was going to happen.

^ I can't remember a whole song either.. :( I was listening the beginning of HIStory on Wednesday night before I went to sleep.
On Thursday night (when Michael passed away) I was listening to Thrillercast for a very long time, probably few hours.. but I didn't know then that he was gone.. I only found it out in the morning.. :(

I was listening to 'Who is it' and playing it alongside the youtube vid of MJ beatboxing it on Oprah. He was so talented! I said to my brother, 'there isn't enough footage of Michael doing this, I could watch hours.' I guess I was partially thinking that it needed preserving for the future, but I thought that Michael would be with us for years to come. Then I checked my twitter and saw the news of his collapse and I just lost it.

My brother and I were watching videos of him dancing, getting so excited about the concerts and talking about how incredible, almost otherworldly he is.

It's such a loss. So, so sad.

I was watching 'another part of me', the video from Paris :)

Now I cannot believe what is going on around me, I’m seem to be deaf for the news!

I’m devastated and I want to die, as I’m watching pictures from Los Angeles rehearsals!

Mike looks so happy, so energetic and ready for the shows ;) I wish this all was not true!

Michael you were, you are and you will be my best friend forever!

Rest in peace, my legend, my icon, my king ;)

Kisses for you my angel from Poland !!!

I *think* I was listening to Shout, although I'm not fully sure.

I was listening to the Ultimate collection and I think the last song I listened to that day was Beautiful Girl.

It was really strange. I was @ work on Thursday, during my lunchbreak i was on youtube on my mobile and I listened to "Will you be there" and i remember feeling emotional during the end segment.
Then after work I was on the bus home and I listened to "Heaven can wait", this is a track I hadn't listened to for years. This was the last MJ track I listened to and was approx 4-5 hours before his death. I remember thinking to myself that when the time comes he will not be able to tell the angels no, as death isn't something that we have choice over.

Back